Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msoscyq

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting on this fool to say that mapping out her year was something she used to do BEFORE she got sick!!! Fuck off you fool!! People and children are dying in hospital over cancer and incurable diseases and this piece of shit won’t get her massive DDD bolt on’s removed (which is what is causing her to be unwell!!) because heaven forbid she have normal sized boobs and not have every man oogling her every minute of every day!! How does this idiot even have a following anymore!
It's so weird hearing her go on about being healthy and all this shit and she keeps the implants. Her vanity and narcissism are next level.

I don't even think her boobs are even massive. They look pretty small to me, she has them high and close together, which sometimes makes them look larger. If they were massive she wouldn't fit in an xxxxxxs crop top. I'm a natural E and I have to wear certain tops and certainly crops a few sizes larger to accommodate.

Reactions: 4

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
They are as dopey as each other. Or she does the media for them too. 🤣🤣
---
Hilarious. 50% combined comes from animal products and the other 50% combined comes from man made materials. Cotton is a plant product you twat waffles and not even remotely in this stupid looking top.
Whatever they’re made off, doesn’t look like anyone’s buying them 😂 still available now and something like that would usually be sold out within an hour of launch.

• Haha

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Love it when she gets lost in her own lies 🤥
Can’t find a word to ‘articulate’ how happy she is with her halth and halping others.
Also managed to do 100 things with ‘the beautiful girls’ yesterday…laughing until 9pm?
Absolute bullshit from the mouth of a bullshitter!

Attachments

Doesn’t someone here know him or went to school with him? They’d be able to tell us what he’s like or if he’s just thinking with his 🍆