Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Wonder if he reads here and watches her stories? If he does watch he is a piece of shit for letting his daughters get in the car with her. He really is a terrible dad but I'll give him props for the absolute disdain he has for her..... Finally.

Reactions: 3

tc&co

VIP Member
Iganony must have a lag. None of these are up yet. Especially the masturbate one.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
‘I hired an air tasker to recycle instead of dump’
Ummmm your instructions say different, and I guess you kept the 9pc ‘bad customer service’ local shop stock that was whatever it was
Couldn't she get the freeloading husband to do this kind of shit. Surely being a sugar mumma would even piss this crazy bitch off after a while.

Msoscyq

VIP Member
I saw quite a few people querying this so thought I’d put in my 2 cents

For reference I’m 164cm, 60kgs and my maintenance calories are around 2400
I am a PT and live a fairly active lifestyle but I wouldn’t say that 2400 calories is HUGE for a female

Again we don’t know anything about the client but potentially assuming she is a taller than me and weighs more, 2400 could be realistic for a deficit
How does one get to the point they can consume 2400 calories on maintenance? I am 163cm, put on weight very easily, 85 kilos and can not lose weight unless I eat under 1200 calories - which makes working out at the gym hard as I am so exhausted. I worked with a trainer at my crossfit gym who basically told me I was lying about my intake and I have also done Renaissance Periodization.

tc&co

VIP Member
And i had a look at the website to see if it was in my area and nope. I had never heard of this place until she had followers name the place. Not in my price bracket nor taste.

Nosymum

VIP Member
MCM are fuckers I'll give her that. I bought a pot from them and waited months for delivery, they have a no refund policy so even though I didn't get my shipment in a timely manner they wouldn't give me my money back. It was only after the item was no longer available to ship (six months after purchase !!!) did they refund me around four weeks later. Wouldn't buy anything from them again. High end maybe but awful policies and people running the show are snobs.
How on earth are they still in business! What bollocks having a no refund policy surely that’s illegal if they don’t deliver the goods!

• Angry
Can someone please explain to this West Coaster how half her kids have a public holiday and half don’t?? Do her kids go to school in 2 different states? Because….why?? 🤷🏻‍♀️