Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Someone44

Farkkkk I absolutely hate to say this after what she did to Pixie but she is giving pregnant vibes in the car today! She looks like trash & is actually wearing clothes for a change! I hope I'm wrong 😡

Reactions: 2

icthruBS

VIP Member
Did she post a story last week ( I honestly can’t remember ) where she dissed at the new dick asking him something about being “ in her house “?

• Wow
🍿 Same Same But Different 🍆 💦
Who’s the guy on the left? It’s not Jake, Andrew or Nathan from what I can tell! 🤔

Also regarding the dryer - it’s not that hard love….I have a pipe running from the back of my dryer (which is the same as hers) and it just drains into the same pipe the washing machine drains into…..🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
I feel like all the posts about Evie’s speech were really just to show how attentive the new dick is. She filmed all of that stuff so that she could post about what a perfect family life she has with him and show off how involved he is with the girls, how they lay in bed together at night cuddling and rewatching family videos. She never bothered with any of that stuff with the girls before. She has been fixated lately (still) on publicly accusing her old friends of being leeches and Andrew of being abusive and she wants to show all those meanies that she really has a Prince Charming now. He even takes her to her doctors appointments 🙄.
I can just imagine her in her little girl voice telling him he will be driving her

Slightly off topic and minor in the great scheme of shit this bitch does but it actually really bugs me the way she just seems to do whatever she likes with her sponsored stuff. Like in her reel yesterday she’s clearly just picked up the next Cleo Harper collection and she’s got the girls sorting it all out in clear view. Then she’s in the car this morning wearing some of it. It’s pretty obvious that they have set days and times where they reveal new collections and I’m sure a lot of time, effort and money goes into the build up around it all and then you’ve got Loaf here just showing it all off willy nilly however she pleases. I don’t understand why these brands still work with her?!
I thought the girls were sorting through their
new snow clothes that were delivered?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
There seems to be whole mess of photoshop going on with these legs.

The skirting boarding in the background also looks different height or size or something
I love just how much she’s been wearing this little number!
She would have only got it recently….? 😌

Reactions: 1