Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the drug fucked Slapper deleted stories or something? I haven't seen any crying??? Which I am sad about :)
You’re totally (not) missing out on the Day 2 reel at the .22 second mark. Holding the camera out at arms length, pointing back at self, hit record and crying into her towel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You’re totally (not) missing out on the Day 2 reel at the .22 second mark. Holding the camera out at arms length, pointing back at self, hit record and crying into her towel.
She cries into her towel but then moves her hand & lifts the towel to make sure her face isn't completely covered! Got to get that content 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Fake marriage probably didn’t get them the attention they wanted - nor the casual moving story from Nick.. so they’re probably trying to bait a breakup lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She cries into her towel but then moves her hand & lifts the towel to make sure her face isn't completely covered! Got to get that content 🤮
And if she didn’t say that she cried, you wouldn’t even know she was crying. Face hardly moves and no tears to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wasn’t crying over Nick - she was crying because she couldn’t lift as heavy weights as she used to and left the gym in a huff and cried! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to his FB, his birthday is 20th June. It’s another month away, but if they’re still together then we may, just may, get to see what extravagant, unnecessary, tacky gold tit gift she purchases. We may even get to see the receipt too from our non-materialistic minimalist! 💫 ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prick Down- maybe it’s a sign 🤣🤣🤣
‘My cactus are like my babies’

what, did you kill your cactus out of spite too Sophie?
---
Did anyone hear her voiceover blunder about food? I’m suprised the tech slut didn’t pick it up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.