Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what he’s really like, of course, but watching him speak in that video you get the sense that he is that guy who was dweebish in school and kept out of the cool crowds so when he got old enough he thought he’d get tatted up, hit the gym and grow a ridiculous mustache to amp up the alpha vibe and finally be one the cool kid he always wanted to be.
😂😂
You're my fav on tattle. Nail it every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait for loaf to tottle down to his CrossFit gym with her 8kg Cleo Harper dumbbells and throw tin with the Amazon women down there. The profeshunal afflete with the people who are genuinely interested in fitness will be a blast 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for loaf to tottle down to his CrossFit gym with her 8kg Cleo Harper dumbbells and throw tin with the Amazon women down there. The profeshunal afflete with the people who are genuinely interested in fitness will be a blast 😆
And yet she still only lets Nath train her..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s shared that to her story, probably at his request. Knowing he’s put his Insta on private and knows it’ll drive new followers to his page. He’s using her to boost his numbers at this point

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing she’s just as anxious to get the attention. She’s needing a little infusion of Daily Mail exposure to boost her YouTube subscribers. Countdown to the DM article introducing Sophie’s new love in 3 … 2 … 1 …

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing she’s just as anxious to get the attention. She’s needing a little infusion of Daily Mail exposure to boost her YouTube subscribers. Countdown to the DM article introducing Sophie’s new love in 3 … 2 … 1 …
I thought it was weekly YouTube releases. where is ep 4... and we are nearly needing ep 5

Reactions: 8
They’re probably putting the finishing touches on fuckboi’s script before filming starts on the next one. No doubt he gets face time in it, if not outright featured as her new soulmate. She is frothing for some press.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re probably putting the finishing touches on fuckboi’s script before filming starts on the next one. No doubt he gets face time in it, if not outright featured as her new soulmate. She is frothing for some press.
they align. until they don't. he won't last. she is too far gone with her manipulative and manic ways.

Reactions: 10
lol I would be embarrassed if my girlfriend or friend was reposting immature quotes on Instagram at the age of 30 - is she a 15 year old fighting with a friend at school? Pathetic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Lust Minerals still following Loaf & vice versa? I’m waiting for her contract to implode.

Reactions: 3
Can we all do our predictions?!
How long this will last? What will she do to duck it up? Pregnancy?

Reactions: 7
Can we all do our predictions?!
How long this will last? What will she do to duck it up? Pregnancy?
Please no pregnancy 🥲 can’t go through her murdering another unborn child out of spite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t know what he’s really like, of course, but watching him speak in that video you get the sense that he is that guy who was dweebish in school and kept out of the cool crowds so when he got old enough he thought he’d get tatted up, hit the gym and grow a ridiculous mustache to amp up the alpha vibe and finally be one the cool kid he always wanted to be.
Jack from MAFS?!

Sorry to go off topic 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.