Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally just boasted about having her extensions taken out due to all the toxic tit running through her body. 10 days later, back in.

She is such a fucked yo person 😂
I also used to think she was pretty. Now all I see is a harsh face eeeeek

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she smoke weed with him for the first time on their holi? Was that the transformative experience lolllllll and would explain why her first story back she was acting spaced out 😂
When they break up she will say he forced her into being someone she’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if when they break up we’ll get another photo of her on Kai’s back telling us how she’ll never let anyone separate them again 🙃🙃🙃 the year before that when she broke up Jake/ryan she posted the photo of her and all the kids saying that she needs is her kids 🫠🫠 cue dr no balls a month later 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s reposted his pic of them together then, he’s clearly keen for People to know who he is! Those poor kids yet another ‘daddy’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Leaving her repost here for the archives so we can reconstruct the timeline from how long it took from hard launch to the inevitable “he used me for exposure and fame, he only wanted me for the things I could do for him” excuse of why they didn’t last.

IMG_8993.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Leaving her repost here for the archives so we can reconstruct the timeline from how long it took from hard launch to the inevitable “he used me for exposure and fame, he only wanted me for the things I could do for him” excuse of why they didn’t last.

View attachment 2881327
They don’t even look like they’re together. He could have put his arm around her or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a long face .
she looks like his mother even though he does not look young 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this in Bali or from their American holiday?
It’s straight after her hair do she is in the same dress and has fresh stens. Prob took them out to go to bali where no one is there to give her the bold and beautiful blowout
---
Omg yes!!! He also reminds me of Jax Taylor
He looks like a young John Burgess with the filthy mo.
---
Surely someone who isn’t blocked has asked if she is now in a relo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know what he’s really like, of course, but watching him speak in that video you get the sense that he is that guy who was dweebish in school and kept out of the cool crowds so when he got old enough he thought he’d get tatted up, hit the gym and grow a ridiculous mustache to amp up the alpha vibe and finally be one the cool kid he always wanted to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.