Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably compete together to be the power couple of body building in AU?
You win a comedy show prize tonight for funniest comment.
---
Trin has done a story and ad for CH saying about their 50% sale. Loaf has not. Have they finally severed ties 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apologies…. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sophie honey you need a new injector. Your lips are beyond botched, much like your tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wearing the same pj’s so I’m guessing that’s the same hospital visit from a few weeks ago. You know the one she’d just gotten home from when someone randomly showed up at her door to interrupt her YouTube filming with flowers, even though they couldn’t possibly have known she was in hospital or that she’d come home. He’s probably the one who brought her home and picked up the flowers (she probably paid for) while she waited in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how tattle puts it all together before she 'announces' and because we're ahead of the game we can call out all the BS she sprouts. Also who the f posts constant crap about themselves including their looking for sympathy posts in hospital. She is the definition of narcissism 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When you take away the focus of her tensing so hard she is nearly shitting herself , you can see the affects of the lipo and clen lots of saggy skin and not much muscle at all .
Her leg looks like a half serve chicken drumstick
It ain’t pretty. It is like emu leather. It will be horrible as she ages even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we reckon they got married in Vegas? Her recent photos from the Venetian and the last photo on her post looks like Vegas.
Also who TF takes so many photos of themselves in hospital. She literally documents every minute of her day.

Reactions: 16
She’s on her stories again with her new penis with a shitload of chocolate talking about how sick she’s been. (Clearly deciding against competing.. again)

witch take em out. duck MOIIIII you won’t get any sympathy anymore, even from your brain dead followers

Reactions: 10
It’s ok people, he’s just as bleeping dumb as her! 🤣 I’m ‘doing me for once’? Haha you’d do anything with a pulse and YOU ONLY DO YOU you selfish cow.
I’m so here for this next shitshow 👏🏽 🍿

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Still choosing to wear and display a ring on her left hand 😏 it’s all fun and games Nicky until she starts chasing out the remotely attractive women from the gym, slapping pavlova out of people’s hands, coercively controlling your every move and murdering. Buckle in bro.
Hope you have a good psychologist, I suggest booking in now for around 3 months

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Doing herself and living for herself 🤣 witch you do that every bleeping day! How is that a new thing?!
You know, when you choose yourself over your kids. Choose dick over your kids. Choose money over integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.