Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys… the vid is from 56 weeks ago 🙄
Not proof yet lol
---
But I still think he’s there. She can’t help herself and his work account has gone radio silent. Plus the skinny leg/glute photo

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Nicholas, you’re commenting as if you’re the only guy she’s hard launched on her Instagram in the few years since she separated from her second husband. How cute. But like all of the others who have come before you, it won’t be long until she’s gaslighting her followers and making you out to be a monster that caused her to have her hardest year ever. Enjoy your roller coaster ride.

View attachment 2879135
---
I’ve just done some googling and I think this video was from their trip to Tulum before the family holiday to Bali. This appears to be a Sea Villa at Azulik.
👏👏 well done! I tried to find where it is as well and came up with nothing!

Reactions: 6
Not proof yet lol
---
But I still think he’s there. She can’t help herself and his work account has gone radio silent. Plus the skinny leg/glute photo
It’s interesting that his work account is silent, doesn’t he own a CF gym? The Quarter Finals start tomorrow and surely some of the members are in it.

Reactions: 5
Judging by Nicholas comment, he’s annoyed more people aren’t connecting that it’s him dating Sophie. He wants the fame and to build his business. All about money and what he can get out of it. But of course to loaf it’s all about him being her Prince Charming and they’re soooo in love. It would take a special guy to take on 3 kids and no sane man would put up her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah his comments comes across as someone who inpatient and wants people to know it’s him 😂
The exact type of person Sophie wants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Nicholas, you’re commenting as if you’re the only guy she’s hard launched on her Instagram in the few years since she separated from her second husband. How cute. But like all of the others who have come before you, it won’t be long until she’s gaslighting her followers and making you out to be a monster that caused her to have her hardest year ever. Enjoy your roller coaster ride.

View attachment 2879135
---
I’ve just done some googling and I think this video was from their trip to Tulum before the family holiday to Bali. This appears to be a Sea Villa at Azulik.
Well done! She loves to play with timelines and I bet she laughs about her dumb followers and thinks she's so smart.
"Guuuuyyzzz this was a wholesome family holiday with my kids and everyones saying I'm with a man.." (the Ayahuasca sex trip was the week before, ya dummies!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Judging by Nicholas comment, he’s annoyed more people aren’t connecting that it’s him dating Sophie. He wants the fame and to build his business. All about money and what he can get out of it. But of course to loaf it’s all about him being her Prince Charming and they’re soooo in love. It would take a special guy to take on 3 kids and no sane man would put up her.
Or she hacked his phone while he was sleeping or showering.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kids aside, can't she date like a normal person and not turn every man that enters her into some romance novel cover?
If this is from the last trip then Loafy’s pelvic floor must be as tight as she claims because it’s clearly cutting off oxygen to these guys brains. Like what guy in their right mind is filming videos like that with someone they’ve known for barely a month, if that?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If this is from the last trip then Loafy’s pelvic floor must be as tight as she claims because it’s clearly cutting off oxygen to these guys brains. Like what guy in their right mind is filming videos like that with someone they’ve known for barely a month, if that?
A pussy whipped one with a fetish for manly looking women

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not proof yet lol
---
Weird - 56 weeks ago would be about March 2023. 2 months post pixie. I don’t recall her travelling then, just walking around the house getting 3 things done a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird - 56 weeks ago would be about March 2023. 2 months post pixie. I don’t recall her travelling then, just walking around the house getting 3 things done a day.
I think Tayprins means the video from his business page that was posted in here from his insta. I think Loaf was being papped by the Daily Mail hanging out with his mate around 56 weeks ago, or close enough to then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.