Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would want to be careful posting photos of women’s faces claiming they are trolling her without any evidence .
pretty sure her team of desssscriminashion lawyers should be giving her this advice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She would want to be careful posting photos of women’s faces claiming they are trolling her without any evidence .
pretty sure her team of desssscriminashion lawyers should be giving her this advice ?
Funny how she said she will continue to share the messages yet she’s never shown one.
Poor bugger probably just asked her a simple question but in true SG fashion she takes it so personal. Oh and loaf, for future, ya wanna roast someone, learn how to create a simple bleeping sentence

Reactions: 28
Leaving her repost here for the archives so we can reconstruct the timeline from how long it took from hard launch to the inevitable “he used me for exposure and fame, he only wanted me for the things I could do for him” excuse of why they didn’t last.

View attachment 2881327
Oh brother you think and look like your the cat that got the cream....but ohhh nooo you will be another victim in 6 months time with that lunatic of a thing....you won't know if your Arthur or Martha brother...good luck 🙄

Reactions: 11
Leaving her repost here for the archives so we can reconstruct the timeline from how long it took from hard launch to the inevitable “he used me for exposure and fame, he only wanted me for the things I could do for him” excuse of why they didn’t last.

View attachment 2881327
What bookmark do you want on it? I added one “Nick” (I’m not a creative).

I assume if you search on it, it’ll come up? Do you want another value on it?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Pottery!!!!!! Since when witch, when did you start pottery.....lying witch stick to ya mool plans and your paul in tha middle of da house 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Looks like back home and already flogged the kids off. To the new man's house already
Yeah she’s making sure everyone knows she’s not home and also that it’s mid afternoon and there she is at someone else’s house, in her nightie, on the bed “working”. Yeah we know which part of you is doing the work at the moment Loafy and that’s exactly what you want people to think too.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Pottery!!!!!! Since when witch, when did you start pottery.....lying witch stick to ya mool plans and your paul in tha middle of da house 🙄🙄
She took her favourite step daughter Charlize to pottery classes when her actual twin daughters had their xmas concert or was it an award ceremony at their school.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She literally just boasted about having her extensions taken out due to all the toxic tit running through her body. 10 days later, back in.

She is such a fucked yo person 😂
I also used to think she was pretty. Now all I see is a harsh face eeeeek
She was once quite beautiful… now she’s ugly on the outside as the inside

Reactions: 6
Remember the time she dated Ryan and tried to do a workout with him because she’s a profesh athlete but couldn’t keep up?

if she goes to his CrossFit gym and tries to do some hang cleans like in that stupid video she posted they will laugh her out of the gym.

she will probably then post their photos as trolls on her stories - so scary loaf

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she's talking about constantly sculpting her clay tits. PoTtERy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.