Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie’s video with old mate. So predictable. Could you imagine her phone gallery with every man in a bikini photo shoot lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unbelievable. She took the man she’s known a month to Bali with her kids. Having them all exposed to him so early.. in the same villa. I am disgusted. She’s all about herself. Whatever happened to her constantly going on about how she JUST wants a holiday with JUST the kids. It’s all out the door as soon as a man turns up.

Instead she’s exposing her children to a stranger. Where’s their protection? What if he’s a molester? She doesn’t KNOW him.

Sophie for god sake. PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN. It’s your one. bleeping. job.
---
Question. If someone writes a comment on her photo, then blocks her. Does the comment get deleted? What about if you unblock in two weeks time. Does comment reappear and then you’re off her radar? So many questions. I just want to go to town in her. (As we all do)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m blocked, so can’t see this vid cos it’s not on her stories (I can see stories on instanony). Can someone pls post?!

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked, so can’t see this vid cos it’s not on her stories (I can see stories on instanony). Can someone pls post?!
You’re not missing much, the screenshots posted are all you see of him/them. They disappear and it’s just 1 minute 30 seconds* of music and that swing.

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused - does this video mean they broke up already? Like he literally fades away. Is she manifesting that he disappears or is she taking showing us just 1% a little too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Nicholas, you’re commenting as if you’re the only guy she’s hard launched on her Instagram in the few years since she separated from her second husband. How cute. But like all of the others who have come before you, it won’t be long until she’s gaslighting her followers and making you out to be a monster that caused her to have her hardest year ever. Enjoy your roller coaster ride.

IMG_7885.jpeg

---
I’ve just done some googling and I think this video was from their trip to Tulum before the family holiday to Bali. This appears to be a Sea Villa at Azulik.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

From his work insta. I don't think he's cute at all. She does have a type though. Wow

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

From his work insta. I don't think he's cute at all. She does have a type though. Wow
His face looks like late 40s but his body looks like a teenagers. He’s definitely not what I would say attractive at all

Reactions: 9
Yeah the background of the work video is definitely bali 🤮

Still can’t believe she bought him with the family after just being in Tulum together. She just can’t be alone when there’s dick around can she?!
Poor bleeping kids. Nothing new here. Same old same old.

Also from his comment… he clearly wants the attention 🤣
He can’t wait to benefit from her following. Just sayin.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And proof he’s in Bali….
Ugh this is so gross, I cannot believe this witch has taken a guy she barely knows on a holiday with her kids and that this desperate loser wants to go on a holiday with the kids of a woman he barely knows.

Can anyone post of timeline of Loaf’s rello with this bloke? Seeing the dates in one place can really give context to her derangement and psychopathy and how desperate she is to fill her fanny with 🍆🍆🍆

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.