Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the absolute disdain on her face when she looks at her daughters? Good heavens, I feel for those kids.

Reactions: 12
I have never understood why Lust allows their products to be advertised via filters. 99% of Loafs Lust ads are behind a filter. It is so glaringly obvious. Big red flag for me and wouldn't buy that overpriced crap.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but what’s with her voice? I swear it used to sound different. Honestly it makes me feel so uncomfortable, I completely do not understand why companies would want a partner with her.

Reactions: 10
Watching her attempt to power clean that bar is such a good laugh. Absolutely terrible form. She really has no idea about correct lifting technique and it's hilarious. Please get yourself some basic instruction from a lifting coach Soph, before you do yourself a serious injury.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Watching her attempt to power clean that bar is such a good laugh. Absolutely terrible form. She really has no idea about correct lifting technique and it's hilarious. Please get yourself some basic instruction from a lifting coach Soph, before you do yourself a serious injury.
Much like when she used to perform squats her knees would track in. When people commented it was bad form, she blamed her scoliosis. Then magically her squat form was fixed shortly after 🤔

• Haha
It's been awhile since I have done a power clean, but isn't the bar supposed to be to close to her body?

Reactions: 7
It's been awhile since I have done a power clean, but isn't the bar supposed to be to close to her body?
Yep. Bar path is miles away from her body. Also the excessively early arm pull is a dead give away that she is a complete novice. Which is fine, because Oly lifting takes years to master. But maybe don't go making out you're an elite athlete when you post vids with such terrible form. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It's not just a skill for olympic lifters. There are 70 year old women in my body pump class that can clean better than loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep. Bar path is miles away from her body. Also the excessively early arm pull is a dead give away that she is a complete novice. Which is fine, because Oly lifting takes years to master. But maybe don't go making out you're an elite athlete when you post vids with such terrible form. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or even a prufessional afleet at that.
Alongside claiming to be a health prufeshonal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is the slapper? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She must have got upset with our comments about her wholesome (not set up for instagram) pool time with her children…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is the slapper? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She must have got upset with our comments about her wholesome (not set up for instagram) pool time with her children…
To be fair I would be bleeping dirty if I posted those trash videos. Her ears!? Hair!? Those horrific bolt ons!?

• Haha
There are strippers and sex workers who dress more modestly in front of their kids than this. She is so fucked in the brain.
That’s because she doesn’t care about her kids silly!

It’s about the 🍆 she needs to keep interested for the next few days because once he hits terra firma back in Australia he’s going to RUN! ☺

Reactions: 8
She’s likely sobered up, taken a look back of her pics and her reaction to her children she’s posted and is absolutely dying inside from embarrassment…….if she isn’t she bloody should be

• Haha
  • Heart
So she posted one photo of the boys but where are they? Off with her new boyfriend maybe?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.