Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh what’s that ???
do you all smell that ??
it smells like sniff sniiiff … Desperfuckingration !
this desperate witch is begging people to tell her if emails are coming through . witch , you ain’t getting no sign ups or traffic because you are over !!!!!
you will never sell anything like you did back in the day . You and your munted jelly bags are just fucked . No one defends you anymore , no one comes to your rescue because you literally have a 1% of people that like you !

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oooh what’s that ???
do you all smell that ??
it smells like sniff sniiiff … Desperfuckingration !
this desperate witch is begging people to tell her if emails are coming through . witch , you ain’t getting no sign ups or traffic because you are over !!!!!
you will never sell anything like you did back in the day . You and your munted jelly bags are just fucked . No one defends you anymore , no one comes to your rescue because you literally have a 1% of people that like you !
Is it just me or does this just make ‘tech slut’ look like she fuked up the mail out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummmm didn’t she pay someone to organise her house 🤔🤔🤔
Pancake recipe 🤷‍♀️ can you get any more BASIC
---
Coming to Sunday meal preps Sophie’s next recipe series after her bleeping pancakes… drumroll plz… beans on toast, 2-minute noodles (although hers are spesh & take 5mins), boiled egg 3 ways and ham & cheese toastie dependant upon health of course ie. hospital check-ins, bloodwork and titty ruptures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pancake recipe 🤷‍♀️ can you get any more BASIC
But it’s got PROTEIN in it babes. Tasteless PROTEIN. You can’t make pancakes without HAPPY WAY. DID YOU SEE IT SUBTLY SITTING ON THE SIDE OF THE BENCH? Loaf’s gotta pay for this winters Gucci tights so she’s just casually flogging a few of the old sponsy products. Lust must be in the bad books because she just had multiple vague shots of bathroom products instead of treating the twins to a quick intro to skincare.

Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant again is that a tummy I see in the thread knot dress in the pantry with her cleaner????

• Wow
Loaf introduces Zen Sarah as her friend on her latest boring Yewtoob ep. No Loafie, you are Sarah’s client. A paying customer.

Don’t bother watching the episode. It’s boring as bat tit. 16 minutes of lost time. I rather scoop up my cats tit then sit through that again.

Her natural stance really is horrendous.
---
Is she pregnant again is that a tummy I see in the thread knot dress in the pantry with her cleaner????
Oh please bleeping no. I cannot go through a Loaf pregnancy again. The pathetic clutch of sickness and the weight gain woes I can do. But I cannot do another dead baby. That photo still haunts me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does this just make ‘tech slut’ look like she fuked up the mail out 🤣
Tech slut with an international team, a full-time defamation lawyer and 3 team members called Ruby. Surely one of them could fix your duck ups Loaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah it’s her posture, mixed with wearing actual clothes for once. So she doesn’t feel the need to suck in. Believe it or not, she bloats when she eats.

If she’s pregnant, well that would be very triggering for those that know the truth 😳

Reactions: 13
Tech slut with an international team, a full-time defamation lawyer and 3 team members called Ruby. Surely one of them could fix your duck ups Loaf?
This is the part that has never made sense. If you’re running a successful business and have a team why are you, the supposed CEO, up at 2am editing email lists for your weekly spam?? Furthermore, how do you not have time to do that during the day? She’s got four grown kids who *should* be at school during the day, it’s not like she’s running around after a toddler because she saw to that last year.

Reactions: 21
This is the part that has never made sense. If you’re running a successful business and have a team why are you, the supposed CEO, up at 2am editing email lists for your weekly spam?? Furthermore, how do you not have time to do that during the day? She’s got four grown kids who *should* be at school during the day, it’s not like she’s running around after a toddler because she saw to that last year.
Because she’s sOo rogue and wild and crazy and off the rails she does things without consulting her team first I.e project you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loaf introduces Zen Sarah as her friend on her latest boring Yewtoob ep. No Loafie, you are Sarah’s client. A paying customer.

Don’t bother watching the episode. It’s boring as bat tit. 16 minutes of lost time. I rather scoop up my cats tit then sit through that again.

---

Oh please bleeping no. I cannot go through a Loaf pregnancy again. The pathetic clutch of sickness and the weight gain woes I can do. But I cannot do another dead baby. That photo still haunts me.
Talk about a love bomber! She is only being nice to you Sarah Zen girl because you have something she wants! You will soon be not getting any payment from her for you cleaning her dumpster central paul house and she will trick you into believing she is improving your business by promoting you! Argh another victim. How long do we give it..
---

---

‘Now’ me wishes I took note of 3:13am i loaf to organism and didn’t watch that yewtube. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.