Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol my husband wouldn’t touch that horse head with a bleeping 10metre cattle prod let alone ‘be in her DM’s’ 😂😂😂 sick witch wishes he was though
I actually wonder if many men find her attractive.
I kinda love seeing him so smug because it makes it even funnier to think about the day when he is going to be sitting in a stupor wondering how the duck that psycho managed to turn his world inside out.
hahaha oh yes. Smug now, but just you wait! This one will go down in burning flames like every other one before it 😝

Reactions: 5
Who remembers when Ryder was having a boys party and loaf was walking around with her tits out and nipples hard. Then was gushing over all the dads coming to pick their sons up - I bet she’s talking about those husbands in her DM’s

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Who remembers when Ryder was having a boys party and loaf was walking around with her tits out and nipples hard. Then was gushing over all the dads coming to pick their sons up - I bet she’s talking about those husbands in her DM’s
YES!!! She was walking around in a white bralette/bikini top and those see through cheesecloth pants! 🙄

Weird how there has been no mention of her bestie’s Janoah or Kylie Brown for a few months!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
lol and there was the date/holiday with the helicopter
And Jonah. He surely was more than a friend.
---
YES!!! She was walking around in a white bralette/bikini top and those see through cheesecloth pants! 🙄

Weird how there has been no mention of her bestie’s Janoah or Kylie Brown for a few months!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s his name! Yes he’s been awol too but I’m sure Loaf made him think he was in with a chance.

Reactions: 4
And Jonah. He surely was more than a friend.
---

That’s his name! Yes he’s been awol too but I’m sure Loaf made him think he was in with a chance.
We haven’t seen her bestie Janoah since she called him a loser over the coffee he ordered.
She has no friends…zero…except this new fucktard ‘husband’

Reactions: 9
We haven’t seen her bestie Janoah since she called him a loser over the coffee he ordered.
She has no friends…zero…except this new fucktard ‘husband’
We have seen Sara her glorified house cleaner several times!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie Guidolin #39: Hired help so she can have friends, how long until marriage #4 ends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
For all the completely unfounded DV claims she's alluded to with Dr Teef she sure was quiet on DV awareness day.

Reactions: 28
She was ‘carrying on’ that the Dads all did the drop offs. I remember that and thought obvs she was allowing Ryder to have a party so she could tease and possibly entice

Reactions: 5
As it happens, I’ve still got the videos of her making an ass of herself over the teenage boys and their dads …

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those videos are so cringe 😫
You can see how excited she is to just be able to sexualize everything. She wants the dads to gawk over her. She wants the teens to gawk over her. Urggg this woman’s personality is just dangerous.

Reactions: 14
So Marlz trains at same gym as husband #4. Why she would want to be the match maker for a person like Sophie is beyond me
Did you see her comment on his insta where she claimed to have set them up. Marlz is part of the coke clan too didn’t she get busted with some reccy use and furthermore was stood down from her paramedic job?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.