Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMAGINEEE if she thinks that having a baby will be like a PR-resolution to Pixie...
As in, disproving the theory to anyone who thought she aborted because she didn't want or couldn't handle the pregnancy body changes/a baby, or even trying to prove her alluded-to-delulu theory that she didn't want Dr Teeths baby because he was 'abusive' (he wasn't).
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
If you're reading here Loaf, don't do it girl.
You've lost your following and a baby will NOT bring if back.

Reactions: 18
If Loaf gets pregnant, I think that will be it for me. Block and forget she ever existed. I just couldn’t watch her potentially become a mother again after sweet Pixie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She will likely prove me wrong but I don’t think she’ll get pregnant again. I think we all know that Pixie was just a way to force the Dr to commit. If she’s already married this one then she has no use for another baby.

Also thread titles:

Sophie Guidolin #39 Extract from The Book of More-Men by Sophie et al.

Sophie Guidolin #39 Look at me I’m Sophie G, barely divorced from husband 3. Won’t go to bed til I’m legally wed, I can’t, I’m Sophie G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She will likely prove me wrong but I don’t think she’ll get pregnant again. I think we all know that Pixie was just a way to force the Dr to commit. If she’s already married this one then she has no use for another baby.

Also thread titles:

Sophie Guidolin #39 Look at me I’m Sophie G, barely divorced from husband 3. Won’t go to bed til I’m legally wed, I can’t, I’m Sophie G.
This one @hereforthetea03 *Chefs kiss*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Also thread titles:

The second one is genius too, I actually sung it to the tune of "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His comment makes no sense! 🤷🏻‍♀️

And here we have Happy Way back again after we mentioned it #leftus ages ago! Thanks for reading here PoppyseedDinnerRoll 😂
She hasn’t declared it as an ad or paid partnership. I wonder if she’s not being paid by them but wanting to prove us wrong that they didn’t dump her? She always ads Paid Partnership to her Lust ads.

Reactions: 7
How many stories does this ape post & then delete? No wonder why her fingers are shaped like bloody bananas, always on the phone the 99% of the time she’s not online

Reactions: 6
Only when it suits her single AF Coles and Bunnings only shopper best mum goddess who just wants to help women narrative.
Also “I’m not a party girl, I’m such a homebody” except when I’m dancing on tables after murdering my baby and except when I’m on duck boys shoulders at cockchella.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.