Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Uni days really came in handy 😂
Absolutely wyld you are such a study slut like our loafy .🧚✨🥵

Edited to add - has she ever actually clarified what degrees she has and where they are from? Or does she say nutritionist just from her experience of mool prepping?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when she said “it’s the middle of winter here” and it was like the second week of March 😂 time works differently in Loafie Land
Yes! Absolute idiot hahaha! So really, to her it should be almost summer, right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah so we have not one but TWO morons who think marriage is just a ‘cool and funny’ thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely wyld you are such a study slut like our loafy .🧚✨🥵

Edited to add - has she ever actually clarified what degrees she has and where they are from? Or does she say nutritionist just from her experience of mool prepping?
She has exactly NIL degrees or quals from any reputable organisation…

Reactions: 10
Ok so horse riding isn't back, she's just back to her once a year visit. The girls go every single week. . Wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m nearly certain she’s done it through Sports Nutrition Australia.
Either way it doesn't make her a Health Professional and she would have a tight scope of practise. Meaning she can only offer advice to those that are deemed healthy through a thorough screening process.
Basically to do what she does giving advice using macros etc she should have a cert 4 in Nutrition.

I'll go back and look through the bod programs I have and see if she mentions her specific quals....

Nope no mention of specific quals.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Either way it doesn't make her a Health Professional and she would have a tight scope of practise. Meaning she can only offer advice to those that are deemed healthy through a thorough screening process.
Basically to do what she does giving advice using macros etc she should have a cert 4 in Nutrition.

I'll go back and look through the bod programs I have and see if she mentions her specific quals....

Nope no mention of specific quals.
She gets defensive and really over explains when asked about the qualifications too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.