Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it happens, I’ve still got the videos of her making an ass of herself over the teenage boys and their dads …
This seems so predatory. What a disgusting thing. Prancing around all dolled up face full makeup and fresh blowout acting all giddy. She makes me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This seems so predatory. What a disgusting thing. Prancing around all dolled up face full makeup and fresh blowout acting all giddy. She makes me sick
It disproves her statements of I barely wear makeup I like my lusht minerals glow up tit instead
---
Full face and full tits and ass on show for the Dads dropping off their sons. Remember the time she left a note in a letter box and went on stories saying she hopes she doesn’t cause him a divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it was a man behaving in the same manner people would go mad, predatory is the perfect word for it!

Reactions: 13
SO much confusion with those predatory videos.

WTF is the newborn reference to teenagers. It does not make sense.

Why are dads walking their teenagers up to the door?

Why do her teeth look extra horsey?

What effort or responsibility does she need to do? 15 year old boys order pizza and play video games. She does not need to be involved in their night at all.

Is she implying they are going to - dare I say it - attack her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie Guidolin #38 : Quicky! Update the Wiki, Loaf’s got a new Dicky to Licky, Nicky, he’s in every Sicky Picky. She’s never gonna stop taking the Mickey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if anyone messaged her this!? 😂
You stupid, stupid lazy bleeping liar Loaf 🍞
Yeah someone sent that but she had to re-type it into a caption rather than just screenshotting their message?! She must think her followers are as dumb as her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.