Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a listen to the Outspoken Podcast and in it they said Loaf & Nicholas have been together since December.
I’ve just gone back through the threads from Dec and there was definitely no sign or mention of him in here. In December the only guy she seemed to be linked with was this guy. This was the guy she was papped with out for dinner. Janoah was on the scene for part of the month too. I think the Outspoken girls read in here so I just wanted to bring this to their attention.
Absolutely no way! She was literally saying 4-6 weeks ago that she was single and the only chance of meeting someone was in Coles because she ‘never goes out’! Then she had the blisters on her feet captioned with ‘I don’t know why I’m still single’. December my arse 🙄

Reactions: 15
Omg what psychedelics is she on??
#uck Me The Soapie Rinse & Repeat Show Is Just A MindBlowing ShitShow 🤡

She’s one toxic vile snake who needs to be CANCELLED immediately.

Hey loaf you’ve found your soul made Trot off into the sunset and stop embarrassing yourself.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg what psychedelics is she on??
#uck Me The Soapie Rinse & Repeat Show Is Just A MindBlowing ShitShow 🤡

She’s one toxic vile snake who needs to be CANCELLED immediately.

Hey loaf you’ve found your soul made Trot off into the sunset and stop embarrassing yourself.
Did old mate post that or Loaf somewhere?

Reactions: 2
Even if they did meet in December it doesn't make anything better.
She has still, possibly, married another man in a very short space of time and she has definitely moved another man into her home.

Since running to her mums in 2020 she has:
- announced Jake as her soul mate, with a full photoshoot and shagged him in her childhood bed.
- went back and forth between Ryan and Hayden when living in the apartment on the GC.
- married and separated from Andrew.
- potentially had another Ryan in December.
- had the Coachella fuckbois last year, riding their shoulders in essentially a belt.
- moved in with and possibly married Nicholas.

In 4 years she has had two marriage breakdowns and we're on to soul mate number 3.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She has still, possibly, married another man in a very short space of time and she has definitely moved another man into her home.

- announced Jake as her soul mate, with a full photoshoot and shagged him in her childhood bed.
- went back and forth between Ryan and Hayden when living in the apartment on the GC.
- had the Coachella fuckbois last year, riding their shoulders in essentially a belt.

In 4 years she has had two marriage breakdowns and we're on to soul mate number 3.
Don’t forget doctor teeth!
And also probably many we don’t know about!

Reactions: 2

Also worth noting that she had been with Ryan for 8ish months before Jake. In fact dumped Ryan for the short lived Jake romance.

Don't forget the cancer scare of 2021 at the GC apartment (ahem implant rupture).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if her happy way contract has expired. I haven’t seen any banana bread for a while - thank god

Was it happy way that had the night chocolate that could help you sleep but load advertised she was awake still at 2am ? The DM then picked up the story. That was a winning influencer collaboration.

Yeah it was happy way. The product is still on the market.

Last edited:
I wonder if her happy way contract has expired. I haven’t seen any banana bread for a while - thank god

Was it happy way that had the night chocolate that could help you sleep but load advertised she was awake still at 2am ? The DM then picked up the story. That was a winning influencer collaboration.

Maybe they're the ones that demanded her content while she was in Bali. She had a bit of a dig at them. One sent her flowers, probably the over-rated gym attire she flaunted when she returned.

Reactions: 4

And this is the alleged 1% of her life
Wonder what she does with the other 99%
She’s just lying stinking narc

Reactions: 9

Last time I saw her talk about happy way she was talking about their creatine and saying it ‘wasn’t great’ 🙃 great ambassador

she’s gone a bit bleeping quiet today. Perhaps tomorrow she will share another snap from a hospital bed following a life saving splinter removal

• Haha
Can only imagine the life she would be living with the doctor right now. Never have to worry about money again or even work again. Amazing travel, luxury life, beautiful step daughters and a husband that has a good hardworking job. Something she hated cos all the attention wasn’t on her. Have fun with your little PT loaf. I’m sure you’re paying for his broke ass. Wonder how long until she’s pregnant again. Probably about now?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can only imagine the life she would be living with the doctor right now. Never have to worry about money again or even work again. Amazing travel, luxury life, beautiful step daughters and a husband that has a good hardworking job. Something she hated cos all the attention wasn’t on her. Have fun with your little PT loaf. I’m sure you’re paying for his broke ass. Wonder how long until she’s pregnant again. Probably about now?
Another ✨ honeymoon bebe ✨

• Haha
Guaranteed the ‘hard results’ that came back are that she should have her floatation devices explanted!! She would hate to hear that! She is so superficial that she would rather keep the toxic sacs in than actually do something for the longevity of her health! 🙄
She wouldn’t know what hard results are if they smacked her in her overfilled face. duck of Loaf. Do better.

Reactions: 11

And also Valentine Borg from her weekend at the hotel poolside

And whoever she went on a date with in that absolutely horrible red outfit that covered her distorted nipples

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure they only met around the time she was SUPPOSEDLY going to the UK for the Arnold’s but instead had to miss her flight because she was soooo so so sick (had a blister from partying over the weekend which I when I think they met).
I actually think she cancelled her flight (if she actually had booked it in the first place), BECAUSE she met him and wanted to go hard and love bomb him instead, incase he lost interest while she was away. It was straight after that weekend she added him and his mates on IG also, and a week or so later she’s in Mexico with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure they only met around the time she was SUPPOSEDLY going to the UK for the Arnold’s but instead had to miss her flight because she was soooo so so sick (had a blister from partying over the weekend which I when I think they met).
I actually think she cancelled her flight (if she actually had booked it in the first place), BECAUSE she met him and wanted to go hard and love bomb him instead, incase he lost interest while she was away. It was straight after that weekend she added him and his mates on IG also, and a week or so later she’s in Mexico with him.

Yep this makes total sense. She 100% ditched her flights AND her competing due to this guy. Nath recognised what was happening and moved out quick smart.
WOW. I mean we have always said it, but this is just sad as duck lol

Reactions: 19
Not even 2 hours after I say she’s been quiet today, she puts up some ‘humble’ tit about being old and wise and quiet and how you stop caring what others think of you. Yeah bleeping right loaf. Your entire world revolves around you and how important you are. You do care and you are desperate to be famous. You are so disassociated from reality and how normal people function. You’re not quirky and cool and spiritual. You’re deeply deeply troubled and so insecure about your image. You’re making it worse and I’m here for it 🍿

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.