Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. She can’t help herself. Has to mention it. STOP. You are SOO embarrassing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg. She can’t help herself. Has to mention it. STOP. You are SOO embarrassing 🤣🤣
What is this one referring to? I feel i need to respond with a like or laugh but can’t see what you are referring to 🤦🏼‍♀️😉
---
Also note the simpsons reference by her after someone mentioned homer in here

Reactions: 3
She is definitely trying to lead people to believe that she’s got a very serious debilitating illness that is incapacitating her. She made sure to say that she’s had “hard results come back” and is having “hard conversations” in her video. Sorry Soph, we all know that your only diagnosis is histrionic personality disorder and malignant narcissism. She was probably super pissed that no one paid attention to that part of her little acting clip and that’s why she got fuckboi to comment on Outspoken's post, for the attention. As we all know, she’ll do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g for attention.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She is definitely trying to lead people to believe that she’s got a very serious debilitating illness that is incapacitating her. She made sure to say that she’s had “hard results come back” and is having “hard conversations” in her video. Sorry Soph, we all know that your only diagnosis is histrionic personality disorder and malignant narcissism. She was probably super pissed that no one paid attention to that part of her little acting clip and that’s why she got fuckboi to comment on Outspoken's post, for the attention. As we all know, she’ll do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g for attention.
Guaranteed the ‘hard results’ that came back are that she should have her floatation devices explanted!! She would hate to hear that! She is so superficial that she would rather keep the toxic sacs in than actually do something for the longevity of her health! 🙄

Reactions: 14
But guyyyyzzz only a few months ago she was the healthiest she’s ever been, the happiest she’s ever been the smolest most muscular she’s ever been.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guaranteed the ‘hard results’ that came back are that she should have her floatation devices explanted!! She would hate to hear that! She is so superficial that she would rather keep the toxic sacs in than actually do something for the longevity of her health! 🙄
I can’t see her ever agreeing to an explant. It would be an ego wound that I don’t think she is stable enough to recover from, to be honest. What little sense of self she has is built solely on her sexuality. Like someone said earlier, if she explanted she would be flat as a board and look like a man. I just don’t think she would know who she even is if she could not be hyper sexual and her boobs are the largest part of that.

Reactions: 17
I can’t see her ever agreeing to an explant. It would be an ego wound that I don’t think she is stable enough to recover from, to be honest. What little sense of self she has is built solely on her sexuality. Like someone said earlier, if she explanted she would be flat as a board and look like a man. I just don’t think she would know who she even is if she could not be hyper sexual and her boobs are the largest part of that.
Absolutely agree!! She has no self worth or identity without them. So so sad. Just hope her warped sense of self doesn’t trickle down to the twins! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
I think we’ve discussed this many threads ago so don’t really want to rehash it all but basically nobody is going to bring that up in a public forum like that, pretty much ever. It’s one thing to discuss a potential marriage that she’s blatantly baiting everyone with but suggesting she killed a baby out of spite when there’s no way to prove it? Those girls might as well pack up their podcast mics now because it would be career suicide.
Yes fair enough it’s just that I thought she said something on stories like “what wouldn’t you talk to me about what happened to her” or something like that and my mind jumped ti her being pixie but the narc was probably just referring to herself

Reactions: 1
Yes fair enough it’s just that I thought she said something on stories like “what wouldn’t you talk to me about what happened to her” or something like that and my mind jumped ti her being pixie but the narc was probably just referring to herself
Yeah I think she was referring to whatever illness she reckons she’s got and why people wouldn’t just ask her rather than speculate. Even though she only shares the scar and not the wound and blocks people who ask any questions about it.

• Haha
I had a listen to the Outspoken Podcast and in it they said Loaf & Nicholas have been together since December.
I’ve just gone back through the threads from Dec and there was definitely no sign or mention of him in here. In December the only guy she seemed to be linked with was this guy. This was the guy she was papped with out for dinner. Janoah was on the scene for part of the month too. I think the Outspoken girls read in here so I just wanted to bring this to their attention.

Attachments

Reactions: 14

That was the guy she was papped with in December - is that Ryan Elliot from the post above? It's definitely not Nicholas White that is for sure.
---
The outspoken girls are real journalists though remember. They've blocked tattle so definitely won't see that article 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.