Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is constantly stating about not having authentic caring people around her but she seems to never think that the problem is her!!!! There is a reason she has no one around her - her narcissistic self just can’t see it! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Oh that podcast is good! Never listened to it before.
Just wish they’d reference tattle.
the Elizabeth Taylor reference definitely came from here.
they drag tattle but it’s literally their source when it comes to certain influencers.
also I wish they’d learn to speak. Their pronunciation sends me nuts.

Reactions: 9
Bloody Hell. I thought Jake was a right royal tool, but this dead head is really gunning for the douch bag title.
IKR
Imagine him saying to his mates he's going out with a “bikini model” (I use that term model loosely) and he shows them a pic of her - lol
They would be like “But is she a man?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Loaf even address the “lump , dent , “ in her current pair of tits in her new Yewwwwwtube ?
Or is it typical word salad that doesnt answer anything other than shw had HHH boobs and a bad car accident that made her habe to have implants ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
IKR
Imagine him saying to his mates he's going out with a “bikini model” (I use that term model loosely) and he shows them a pic of her - lol
They would be like “But is she a man?!”
I often think about how Jake was almost husband no3 and she wanted to have his baby.

• Haha
New thread title. “Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think the thread title must have some reference to that awesome quote…
Maybe.. ‘Sophie et al - spreading lies and legs’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe they got engaged in Mexico, both wearing engagement rings & the 2 week reference Nick said is the wedding? We’ve floated the idea of engagement in Mexico I think.

Reactions: 4
Let's hope Niccy boy is undercover, and will reveal all her dirty laundry 🤣 even though we all know her truths

Reactions: 7
Did Loaf even address the “lump , dent , “ in her current pair of tits in her new Yewwwwwtube ?
Or is it typical word salad that doesnt answer anything other than shw had HHH boobs and a bad car accident that made her habe to have implants ?
With saying it is just random lumps of inflammation because of the industrial Grade silicone than leaked throughout her body. It is a different story to many years ago having to have her chest scraped because of a rupture that ‘fortunately’ was isolated to her implant area.
And she can’t have them out because her skin doesn’t heal so my theory is it is ruptured and she had the fat grafting as there was vision of a scar on it, and she has been told she can’t have them replaced because of the skin integrity not she can’t have them removed….
You can’t keep cutting into a scar and she wouldn’t have enough skin/area to cut the scar out and stitch fresh meat unlike when a surgeon for a c section can cut the entire scar out and stitch the untouched skin back together.
---
Car acc never mentioned

Reactions: 6
I will never part with my honestly earned money and spend a cent with Lust or Cleo Harper until they stop using this strip of beef jerky to promote.

Reactions: 26
Does the podcast mention the late term abortion or not really go there?
I think we’ve discussed this many threads ago so don’t really want to rehash it all but basically nobody is going to bring that up in a public forum like that, pretty much ever. It’s one thing to discuss a potential marriage that she’s blatantly baiting everyone with but suggesting she killed a baby out of spite when there’s no way to prove it? Those girls might as well pack up their podcast mics now because it would be career suicide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.