Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical but it’s just like Sophie to tell him to leave a comment on there specifically to get that reaction. She’s so calculating, this response would be exactly what she would have wanted. She’ll drop a link for her YouTube subscription soon to capture the renewed interest.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
💯 I see it. The slow speech, the mouth, the faraway look. I would almost feel sorry for her if it wasn’t all her own gross doing.

I bet by getting immediately married she thinks she’s got one up on Dr A. ‘Look at me; this is what a husband should do. They should accompany me on my weekly hospital trip. They shouldn’t have a full time career they should drop it all to be with me’

if he knew what she was currently doing I’m sure he would piss himself laughing, but he’s too busy getting on with his successful, healthy and happy life to give a duck
Oh he knows and he laughs but he doesn’t care. The man is just happy to get on with his life and I quote Dr Teef verbatim “I have no intention to talk about THAT year”
---
Ha ha ha - what a bleep 🤣🤣🤣
Eww he’s so gross

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The new hubby has as much brains as he does hair.
On the thinning side 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Call me cynical but it’s just like Sophie to tell him to leave a comment on there specifically to get that reaction. She’s so calculating, this response would be exactly what she would have wanted. She’ll drop a link for her YouTube subscription soon to capture the renewed interest.
This one is pretty dim though… lol 🤪
He got told in 3 comments.
Lets hope he has that ‘one’ smart friend who points out he’s boning a creepy old sociopath.

Reactions: 7
Now she doesn’t have Dr A to keep her in check, she’s going to post some dumb arrogant tit.

I bet because the podcast dropped she conveniently had to admit herself to hospital just to try and spin the ‘be nice’ narrative. It didn’t work. It doesn’t work when you’re in hospital more than you’re on the shitter

oh loaf, you’ve read it here first. You’re about to unleash an absolute tit storm upon yourself. And you don’t even realise it 😂
You are going to be held accountable and people will not hold back

• Heart
Was wondering the same. Wondering if they didn’t vibe with fuckboi on the Bali trip and they’ve moved in with Nathan. There weren’t hardly any pics with the boys from Bali, maybe just the one even?
Today was the first day back at school in NSW
Wonder if they went down to Streaky for a week? Or just with Nathan? Or maybe the bio Dad. Do they ever see him? I’m lost. There’s so many men now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So question is, where have the boys gone. Are they moved out now? They have been MIA
Ryder posted a story either yesterday or the day before of his dinner. The background of the photo was the apartment so she probably sent the boys to live upstairs so she can ride dick whenever she wants

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Also , funny how her illness gets really bad when there’s bad press
She was posting like a trooper yesterday and was fine .
The outspoken podcast and corresponding post comes out and a couple hours later she is on her death bed.
Typical Sophie fashion . Can’t take the heat so claims she is sick and no one knows what others are going through . Truth is we don’t bleeping care .

Reactions: 28
If she fainted over a blood test what the duck does he think he's going to accomplish with a blood pressure cuff in the car? Is he that dumb or does he love the made up bullshit for attention as much as Sophie? Where is our insider who knows this clown? What is his story?

I cannot wait to see this relationship implode. Who wants to start a bet on who is going to cheat first, him or her? I’ll start - he’ll cheat first.
He’s WEIRD. Not completely stupid but just bleeping OFF. I almost think their relationship could last a semi reasonable amount of time because they are the same kind of off. It also looks like he’s quite the stoner now, so 100% Loaf is in her weed era.

Met at Fred Again, then Sophie got married Again (and again and again and again)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went to a “pottery” night recently with my niece.

All of the pieces (mugs, plates, figurines) were already made (in China) & are white. All you really do is just paint it & pick it up 10 days later after it’s been through the kiln. There was no hands on clay/pottery wheel action going on. If this is what it is - it’s closer to painting than pottery.

(My niece is the creative. I opted for 90% white with 10% painted stencilling.)
Does this happen to be in Brisbane 🤔 sounds like a place I go too haha

Reactions: 1
Tattle has blown up more than her socials have. Goes to show hating awful people really does bring the best humans together. She would be refreshing tattle and the outspoken page simultaneously, because she won’t get any comments on her own posts 😂

hi loaf! Hope this is what you wanted ✨✨

more people talking tit just means more tit to be spoken about. Pixies name will no longer be taboo. She deserves more than you gave her. She is basically another DV statistic at this stage, a spite killing by a sadistic woman trying to get back at her husband. People will know the truth soon. Flip the camera off all you want and cry in your hospital bed. We’ve seen it all before and we’re sick of it.

your time is coming 🍿 dig yourself a hole and get comfy. There’s nowhere to hide you crusty bagel 🥯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really needs to get a trampoline in her bedroom instead of a bed. Can take a LOT of bleeping & easy to spray & wipe clean between husbands
---
I’m a nurse & seriously dopey bleep, do what if you faint after Venepuncture, chill for 5 minutes & enjoy the rest of your day. You are not dying. I pray those fake tits explode & she can never have implants again. She’d look like one of her sons but far older & uglier. No bum, hips or tits for the win

• Haha
‘Spread lies not legs’ and ‘Sophie et al’ have me just 👌🏽👌🏽
Well done ladies… well done 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.