Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When were the kids laying in bed with him? She shared two photos, from two separate nights. I don’t remember seeing one of him in the bed with the girls at the same time?
I have no doubt that damage is being done to those kids, we can already see that with Kai but I’ve also worked with people who have been in Nathan’s position and it’s not as simple as just getting on a plane and doing his “one job”.

Yeah when it suits her and it’s her decision. Remember she also gave birth to four healthy children before Pixie but that didn’t help her. She used one child as a pawn in her revenge games with the dr, don’t think she wouldn’t do the same with the others if she thought there was a chance she’d lose custody.
Actually she did post the girls laying in bed with Jake and the one after Jake. No not this current one, but she has posted pics of her girls with new flames laying in bed together.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Actually she did post the girls laying in bed with Jake and the one after Jake. No not this current one, but she has posted pics of her girls with new flames laying in bed together.
From memory Sophie and Jake were together for about 3 months (from when they met to when they broke up). In that short time not only did she post pics of the girls laying in bed together but she also posted videos of the girls in just their knickers dancing and hula hooping in front of him. 3 months into a relationship the kids shouldn’t have even met him yet, let alone being half naked around him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I could be absolutely wrong and happy for others to correct. Does anyone think that in the divorce proceedings that Dr Teef could have enforced that she delete and refrain from saying that Pixie was SB ? I don’t recall her saying ( not that she mentions the kid she got rid of ) anything or posting about SB more than a few weeks after she did it ..
You could be right. Could just be some sort of mutual agreement/NDA that neither will speak publicly about it, as in we won’t tell the world what you did to that little girl if you stop lying about it for engagement and sympathy?

Nobody disagrees she’s a tit mother but it’s not enough for Nathan to do anything legally unfortunately. Like we all know those girls shouldn’t be exposed to new men as early and as often as they are but there’s no law against it. Same as there’s no law that says you should know someone for longer than 3 minutes before you marry them and move them in with your kids.

Reactions: 13
From memory Sophie and Jake were together for about 3 months (from when they met to when they broke up). In that short time not only did she post pics of the girls laying in bed together but she also posted videos of the girls in just their knickers dancing and hula hooping in front of him. 3 months into a relationship the kids shouldn’t have even met him yet, let alone being half naked around him.
It wouldn’t surprise me. Her lies and implications could have been quite damaging to his professional image and reputation.

Reactions: 3
The fact she posted that to her stories for 500k strangers to see continuously infuriates me.

The safety of children is always at the forefront of my mind. So many parents out there dangerously posting images of their kids, thinking that covering their images with stickers is even going to help. Whether you have 5 followers or 500k, it is not ok.

Reactions: 9
Nobody disagrees she’s a tit mother but it’s not enough for Nathan to do anything legally unfortunately. Like we all know those girls shouldn’t be exposed to new men as early and as often as they are but there’s no law against it. Same as there’s no law that says you should know someone for longer than 3 minutes before you marry them and move them in with your kids.
Except there IS. If he pursued a formal custody agreement she would only have access to the girls at allocated times, the purpose being that it prioritizes the kid’s lives, not hers. It would make her conform to their schedule and needs not the other way around. Every time she failed them and didn’t adhere to the agreement it could be documented and brought forth for modifications to who gets primary custody. If she decides she wants to piss off to Mexico to ride her newest dick on a whim and it’s during the time she’s supposed to have the kids then there is documented proof that they’re not a priority to her and that‘s more reason for a judge to reassess the agreement. If she wants to come back and try to bribe the kids by taking them on holiday to force the new dick on them, but it wasn’t her time to have the kids, then she can duck right off. She’d be forced to acknowledge that the world doesn’t revolve around her. But when you make sure you’re always around to cover for her when she drops the ball, all that does is tell her she can drop the ball whenever she likes. Which she has taken advantage of and does constantly. It’s classic enabling.

I’m really not sure why people think he’s helpless in this situation, he’s not. They’re divorced, he doesn’t have to indulge her manipulative, self-centered tit anymore and he owes it to the kids not to. Letting a malignant narcissist control the family dynamic is like letting a drunk drive a school bus. It’s stupid, dangerous and beyond irresponsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Except there IS. If he pursued a formal custody agreement she would only have access to the girls at allocated times, the purpose being that it prioritizes the kid’s lives, not hers. It would make her conform to their schedule and needs not the other way around. Every time she failed them and didn’t adhere to the agreement it could be documented and brought forth for modifications to who gets primary custody. If she decides she wants to piss off to Mexico to ride her newest dick on a whim and it’s during the time she’s supposed to have the kids then there is documented proof that they’re not a priority to her and that‘s more reason for a judge to reassess the agreement. If she wants to come back and try to bribe the kids by taking them on holiday to force the new dick on them, but it wasn’t her time to have the kids, then she can duck right off. She’d be forced to acknowledge that the world doesn’t revolve around her. But when you make sure you’re always around to cover for her when she drops the ball, all that does is tell her she can drop the ball whenever she likes. Which she has taken advantage of and does constantly. It’s classic enabling.

I’m really not sure why people think he’s helpless in this situation, he’s not. They’re divorced, he doesn’t have to indulge her manipulative, self-centered tit anymore and he owes it to the kids not to. Letting a malignant narcissist control the family dynamic is like letting a drunk drive a school bus. It’s stupid, dangerous and beyond irresponsible.
But similarly, he would be forced to allow the girls to go over at her scheduled times and during her times he would have no say or recourse for most things she chooses to do.

She can still disappear on holidays during her time as long as she makes childcare arrangements. She can still have people around her children. She can still prioritise her own wants and needs. The only difference would be that Nathan couldn't step in.

Reactions: 10
Surely her posting people’s profiles claiming bullying is illegal? Where is the proof you absolute POS?
Loaf you are the epitome of scum exposing this woman (and photo of her child) who has 201 followers to your *cough cough* 551k following.
She probably just asked something trivial or something you didn’t agree with!
i do not know how loaf sleeps at night.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
At the end of the day, this is a thread about Sophie, not Nathan - and I'm not sure he fits the criteria for people being discussed on here.

Reactions: 21
Oh wait. The “bully” just questioned why she has to get married instead of just dating
Such a bully 🙄 these influencers need to get it through their heads what bullying actually is. A difference of opinion is not it!

Reactions: 20
Surely her posting people’s profiles claiming bullying is illegal? Where is the proof you absolute POS?
Loaf you are the epitome of scum exposing this woman (and photo of her child) who has 201 followers to your *cough cough* 551k following.
She probably just asked something trivial or something you didn’t agree with!
i do not know how loaf sleeps at night.
I really hope that one day one of these so called “bullies” takes it to one of these influencers and actually goes after them for defamation, harassment, pain and suffering, just something? Unfortunately most of these people are just everyday Joe Blows who don’t have the time or money for that sort of thing.

Reactions: 7
But similarly, he would be forced to allow the girls to go over at her scheduled times and during her times he would have no say or recourse for most things she chooses to do.

She can still disappear on holidays during her time as long as she makes childcare arrangements. She can still have people around her children. She can still prioritise her own wants and needs. The only difference would be that Nathan couldn't step in.
If you think he has more rights or recourse or control now, I don’t know what else to tell you.
---
At the end of the day, this is a thread about Sophie, not Nathan - and I'm not sure he fits the criteria for people being discussed on here.
What?? Her exes are talked about constantly on here. 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If you think he has more rights or recourse or control now, I don’t know what else to tell you.
---

What?? Her exes are talked about constantly on here. 😄
The point is that at the moment he can take the girls when she wants to disappear, can make sure they get to their sporting events, school etc and it’s all very friendly and nice. The moment he tries to lock her down to anything she’ll see that as an attack and I can guarantee she won’t play nice anymore. And we all know what happens when she doesn’t get her way.
I’ll actually go so far as saying that Nathan is protecting those girls by keeping the peace because he has no grounds to go after full custody and that’s the only way he could keep them away from her completely.

Reactions: 13
At the end of the day, this is a thread about Sophie, not Nathan, Dr Teef, Jake, whoever this new guy is because none of them meet the criteria. So let’s not talk about any dick she rides and or marries. It can only be about HER.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
At the end of the day, this is a thread about Sophie, not Nathan, Dr Teef, Jake, whoever this new guy is because none of them meet the criteria. So let’s not talk about any dick she rides and or marries. It can only be about HER.
The first rule of Tattle is to not try to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post…so unless people are being rude or disrespectful (which no one has been) let’s all just continue on as we were and revel in our mutual dislike of everything this complete fuckwit does.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.