Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her posting people’s profiles claiming bullying is illegal? Where is the proof you absolute POS?
Loaf you are the epitome of scum exposing this woman (and photo of her child) who has 201 followers to your *cough cough* 551k following.
She probably just asked something trivial or something you didn’t agree with!
i do not know how loaf sleeps at night.
I think this would fulfill the criteria of a complaint against loaf. Her name, image & handle, although even public, loaf is intentionally exposing it with the intention to humiliate.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sophie Guidolin/White #39 - studied at the school of hard knockers. Reading from the book of more-men

credit to @MaddogBusy for the book of more-men, absolute cracker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wish everyone could just bake a cake with 🌈 rainbows and smiley faces 😃 and remember Sophie is a bleep in our ✨past, present and future memories✨ 🫶🧚‍♀️🦄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it’s laughable that she “names and shamed” these so called bullies but never actually states what they did or said that was so horrific!

Reactions: 19
I think it’s laughable that she “names and shamed” these so called bullies but never actually states what they did or said that was so horrific!
Her and Leila Stead do the same thing! Post these “trolls” but with zero evidence of what was said. If you’re going to post someone calling them a bully or troll - at least show us what they said

Reactions: 14
I don’t really see how Sophie naming and shaming isn’t also bullying? She is directing this to her followers, knowing well and good they will then go on the attack to this woman.

Reactions: 20
Although she probably should have a deformation lawyer, I think her defamation lawyer should be dealing with this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The first rule of Tattle is to not try to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post…so unless people are being rude or disrespectful (which no one has been) let’s all just continue on as we were and revel in our mutual dislike of everything this complete fuckwit does.
I couldn’t care less what we talk about on here, I was being a smart arse based on the ‘Nath’s not allowed to be spoken about narrative’

Reactions: 6
Only talk about her? But we talk about everything and anyone including peoples kids etc 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t really see how Sophie naming and shaming isn’t also bullying? She is directing this to her followers, knowing well and good they will then go on the attack to this woman.
She is a hypocrite with EVERYTHING she states. My purpose is only to help and support women
🙄🙄🙄 yes very supportive Sophie.
She simply asked why you need to marry everyone lol. It’s a legitimate question.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.