Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was a liar even back then…it says hair colour: dark blonde yet she clearly has dark brown hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disclaimer: Not defending anyone just a different POV.

What is Nath supposed to do? We actually don’t know that he doesn’t stand up to her. All 4 of those kids have lived with him more than her. He also isn’t the mother, he would have NO chance of getting full custody if he went through the courts and would probably end up with less than he has now (they seem To be in his care 95% of the time)as Loaf would be bitter and go all in. I doubt there is anything to prove Sophie is an unfit parent that would satisfy a court. I don’t doubt he does tell Sophie to not do certain things and she just does them anyway… just remember this witch literally lies to her 500k followers on the daily and doesn’t bat an eyelid. 100000% she does this to Nath too. For all we know he keeps the peace so that he can control as much as is actually possible, but he can’t stop the Hoe from marrying every guy she sleeps with.
There is no way on God’s green earth that Sophie would even fight for full custody of those girls. The current arrangement suits her perfectly!

Reactions: 7
There is no way on God’s green earth that Sophie would even fight for full custody of those girls. The current arrangement suits her perfectly!
I think she would out of spite and to keep her “image” up for her business/ stans . Then she’d just get a full time nanny.

I agree the arrangement suits her perfectly, but equally it does for Nath, so why rock the boat. I think that’s why they do “fluid parenting”, Sophie has no responsibility and Nathhas all the responsibility. She shows us her 1% (the 1% of the time she is actually with her kids 😆), to make it seem like she’s a doting mother then just handballs.

Reactions: 13
Just a msg about nath, he's an extremely good parent. I obviously have no idea what happens with him and sophie. He is at every single sporting event (the 2 through the week I also attend) with his dad and he is so hands on. I can tell he's the mum & dad on the weekends and after school. He keeps to himself and is just all about the girls.
Mate anyone that allows a random stranger to move it with 9 year old girls after a matter of weeks is not a good parent. He is just as fucked as Load.

Reactions: 14
IMG_2021.jpeg

I thought her face in this photoshoot was bad, but now looking at her face during the Dr A era to what it is now.. I was wrong.
Her face in its current state is the worst it’s ever been.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.