Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disclaimer: Not defending anyone just a different POV.

What is Nath supposed to do? We actually don’t know that he doesn’t stand up to her. All 4 of those kids have lived with him more than her. He also isn’t the mother, he would have NO chance of getting full custody if he went through the courts and would probably end up with less than he has now (they seem To be in his care 95% of the time)as Loaf would be bitter and go all in. I doubt there is anything to prove Sophie is an unfit parent that would satisfy a court. I don’t doubt he does tell Sophie to not do certain things and she just does them anyway… just remember this witch literally lies to her 500k followers on the daily and doesn’t bat an eyelid. 100000% she does this to Nath too. For all we know he keeps the peace so that he can control as much as is actually possible, but he can’t stop the Hoe from marrying every guy she sleeps with.
Nobody said anything about full custody. But he hasn’t even applied for primary or shared custody. He hasn’t bothered to pursue any formal custody agreement at all, according to Sophie. He’s happy to let her steer the ship with her fluid parenting or whatever she calls it, basically allowing those kids to be put through the wringer living in a constant state of emotional chaos never knowing when she’s going to be there for them. Never feeling like a priority. That does serious, lifelong damage to children. He even moved into her house to be the live-in manny and make it easier for her to duck those kids off whenever she wants. He drives her to the airport, brings her medicine, trains her. His codependence perpetuates the problem, even though it seems like he’s being the good guy just trying to keep the boat from tipping. No, he can’t control the string of men she goes through but it is his responsibility to put up guardrails to try to mitigate her damage to those kids as much as possible. That’s what a conscientious parent would do. He needs to put a custody agreement in place that legally cements her commitment to those children. That establishes as much of a dependable framework for those kids as he can and not make them available to her to suit her own whims whenever she needs to soothe her own ego. “Keeping the peace” isn’t going to sound so noble when the next kid goes off the rails, doing drugs and living in the streets, because of her psycho BS. There is keeping the peace and then there is contributing to the dysfunction because you’re too weak to establish non-negotiable boundaries for the sake of your children that she cannot cross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nobody said anything about full custody. But he hasn’t even applied for primary or shared custody. He hasn’t bothered to pursue any formal custody agreement at all, according to Sophie. He’s happy to let her steer the ship with her fluid parenting or whatever she calls it, basically allowing those kids to be put through the wringer living in a constant state of emotional chaos never knowing when she’s going to be there for them. Never feeling like a priority. That does serious, lifelong damage to children. He even moved into her house to be the live-in manny and make it easier for her to duck those kids off whenever she wants. He drives her to the airport, brings her medicine, trains her. His codependence perpetuates the problem, even though it seems like he’s being the good guy just trying to keep the boat from tipping. No, he can’t control the string of men she goes through but it is his responsibility to put up guardrails to try to mitigate her damage to those kids as much as possible. That’s what a conscientious parent would do. He needs to put a custody agreement in place that legally cements her commitment to those children. That establishes as much of a dependable framework for those kids as he can and not make them available to her to suit her own whims whenever she needs to soothe her own ego. “Keeping the peace” isn’t going to sound so noble when the next kid goes off the rails, doing drugs and living in the streets, because of her psycho BS. There is keeping the peace and then there is contributing to the dysfunction because you’re too weak to establish non-negotiable boundaries for the sake of your children that she cannot cross.
But wouldn’t that just make it worse? Currently Nath can take those girls when he likes too, like when she’s got new men around/off her chops/to get them to their sports etc. If there was a formal agreement in place he couldn’t do that and we all know Loaf couldn’t give two shits so she’d just continue living her life how she does and the kids would just be dragged along or left in the care of someone else. Like how many footy training sessions, school concerts, events would they miss because she can’t be bothered? I don’t think forcing an agreement on her would make any difference to how she behaves. And it’s easy to say he needs to fight for custody but does he actually have the resources to do it? As I’ve said before, she’d put up a massive fight to save her image and have no doubt she’d throw every possible spanner into the works to make sure the process took as long and cost him as much as possible, not just in dollars but his public image as well. She’d ruin him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mate anyone that allows a random stranger to move it with 9 year old girls after a matter of weeks is not a good parent. He is just as fucked as Load.
I agree. And as I said before, picking them up from school and taking them to training will be worth nothing if one of these dicks hurts these kids.
---
But wouldn’t that just make it worse? Currently Nath can take those girls when he likes too, like when she’s got new men around/off her chops/to get them to their sports etc. If there was a formal agreement in place he couldn’t do that and we all know Loaf couldn’t give two shits so she’d just continue living her life how she does and the kids would just be dragged along or left in the care of someone else. Like how many footy training sessions, school concerts, events would they miss because she can’t be bothered? I don’t think forcing an agreement on her would make any difference to how she behaves. And it’s easy to say he needs to fight for custody but does he actually have the resources to do it? As I’ve said before, she’d put up a massive fight to save her image and have no doubt she’d throw every possible spanner into the works to make sure the process took as long and cost him as much as possible, not just in dollars but his public image as well. She’d ruin him.
How about when she was off her face doing her mool plans and he was in Melbourne? No one protects those girls. He doesn’t need her to ruin him, he’s done it to himself. He slept with her and went to Bali while she was with someone else, what did he think his future would look like?

Reactions: 7
As a huge Swiftie, I wish loaf would leave Tay out of this. She is nothing like you loaf.
She is actually a genius, she’s talented, educated, kind, and best of all, she’s not a murderer.
Also a big swiftie. Just glad she didn’t go to her concert. Would have been insufferable and bullshit

Reactions: 4
I agree. And as I said before, picking them up from school and taking them to training will be worth nothing if one of these dicks hurts these kids.
---

How about when she was off her face doing her mool plans and he was in Melbourne? No one protects those girls. He doesn’t need her to ruin him, he’s done it to himself. He slept with her and went to Bali while she was with someone else, what did he think his future would look like?
What exactly is he supposed to do?? He can’t just go in and take the kids away, he has no right to do that and unfortunately unless there’s proof that any of the men are dangerous there’s no court in the country that’s going to grant him any sort of protection order that would help in the short term. Also, he’s supposed to cut a trip short because she looks off her face on insta? Yeah we all speculate here but really we have no clue what she is or isn’t taking, she could just be that hyperactive normally and he’s supposed to jump on the next flight home, break down the door and declare he’s taking the kids because she’s an unfit parent?? It’s really not as simple as people seem to think.

And if we all lived and died by the decisions we made in our 20’s then none of us would be considered fit parents. Since having those girls he seems to have done nothing but try to be a stable presence in their lives. We just seem to be holding him to a ridiculously high standard here, one I’m not even sure most of us could live up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What exactly is he supposed to do?? He can’t just go in and take the kids away, he has no right to do that and unfortunately unless there’s proof that any of the men are dangerous there’s no court in the country that’s going to grant him any sort of protection order that would help in the short term. Also, he’s supposed to cut a trip short because she looks off her face on insta? Yeah we all speculate here but really we have no clue what she is or isn’t taking, she could just be that hyperactive normally and he’s supposed to jump on the next flight home, break down the door and declare he’s taking the kids because she’s an unfit parent?? It’s really not as simple as people seem to think.

And if we all lived and died by the decisions we made in our 20’s then none of us would be considered fit parents. Since having those girls he seems to have done nothing but try to be a stable presence in their lives. We just seem to be holding him to a ridiculously high standard here, one I’m not even sure most of us could live up to.
I’ve said before, I work with kids who are victims of this bullshit parenting and as a parent, I would be on a plane home to protect my kids. I also wouldn’t be allowing my kids to lay in bed with men they’ve known for a week and have that played to an international audience…
As for standards, he’s not held to a ridiculously high standard at all. Protect your bleeping kids, you have one job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She pulled the modelling card out in the early stage of the dentist relo too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

But he can just go in and take the kids. She literally doesn't give af. She has dumped them off for months at a time before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve said before, I work with kids who are victims of this bullshit parenting and as a parent, I would be on a plane home to protect my kids. I also wouldn’t be allowing my kids to lay in bed with men they’ve known for a week and have that played to an international audience…
As for standards, he’s not held to a ridiculously high standard at all. Protect your bleeping kids, you have one job.
When were the kids laying in bed with him? She shared two photos, from two separate nights. I don’t remember seeing one of him in the bed with the girls at the same time?
I have no doubt that damage is being done to those kids, we can already see that with Kai but I’ve also worked with people who have been in Nathan’s position and it’s not as simple as just getting on a plane and doing his “one job”.

But he can just go in and take the kids. She literally doesn't give af. She has dumped them off before for months at a time before.
Yeah when it suits her and it’s her decision. Remember she also gave birth to four healthy children before Pixie but that didn’t help her. She used one child as a pawn in her revenge games with the dr, don’t think she wouldn’t do the same with the others if she thought there was a chance she’d lose custody.

Reactions: 17
Mate anyone that allows a random stranger to move it with 9 year old girls after a matter of weeks is not a good parent. He is just as fucked as Load.
I doubt Nath ‘let’ this happen. Mr Phonies co-parents with a narcissist and he cannot control who the kids’ mother surrounds the kids with while they are in her custody. She married a new guy about 3 months after they split and he’s a real fuckhead. Unfortunately the court has no hard and fast rules around narcissists and fuckheads, and this is not a valid argument to get 100% custody. It’s a very tough decision to navigate, and I’m sure it is for Nath too. Nath might be a few sangas short of a picnic, but he appears to be a loving dad and provides one stable home for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When were the kids laying in bed with him? She shared two photos, from two separate nights. I don’t remember seeing one of him in the bed with the girls at the same time?
I have no doubt that damage is being done to those kids, we can already see that with Kai but I’ve also worked with people who have been in Nathan’s position and it’s not as simple as just getting on a plane and doing his “one job”.

Yeah when it suits her and it’s her decision. Remember she also gave birth to four healthy children before Pixie but that didn’t help her. She used one child as a pawn in her revenge games with the dr, don’t think she wouldn’t do the same with the others if she thought there was a chance she’d lose custody.
I agree - we haven’t seen them in the same bed - 2 different nights, 2 different photos!

Also, didn’t Nath & the girls move out a while ago?? So they aren’t living there regularly anyway! Maybe Nath saw this coming and got them out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
100% agree.

no one is questioning the impact and consequence of Sophie’s behaviour on her kids, but Nath cannot barge into Sophie’s house and take the kids (the handful of times they are in her care) because she is ranting on her live to drum up business. at the end of the day, for better or worse that is their mother.

it does appear they primarily live with Nath (only moved back in when he ALSO moved upstairs.
And honestly, who knows they probably don’t even have a fluid parenting arrangement and it’s just another one of Sophie’s lies .. wouldn’t be the first. A few months back when she would go to Nathan’s to visit them while she stayed home by herself certainly gave the impression of supervised visits. And that time she didn’t take them overseas with the Dr…… 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I could be absolutely wrong and happy for others to correct. Does anyone think that in the divorce proceedings that Dr Teef could have enforced that she delete and refrain from saying that Pixie was SB ? I don’t recall her saying ( not that she mentions the kid she got rid of ) anything or posting about SB more than a few weeks after she did it ..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.