Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still flabbergasted at how bleeping ugly Sophie is, she looks like the result of a failed abortion between an ape & the Grinch. Her behavior is deranged and her actions are heinous, I cannot for the life of me see how she has genuine followers at this point. How are people still handing over money to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m still flabbergasted at how bleeping ugly Sophie is, she looks like the result of a failed abortion between an ape & the Grinch. Her behavior is deranged and her actions are heinous, I cannot for the life of me see how she has genuine followers at this point. How are people still handing over money to her?
This is so bleeping brutal but god damm did I laugh so hard at this ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to do the same when loaf posted my profile publicly including pictures of my children 🙃
She is a bleep . Did she remove it ?
---
Someone should hit the poor chick from yesterday up and send her the doxing info .
funny loaf states she is raw and real and shows all the hard tit , yet someone asks her a question and she puts them for bullying . She is a demented witch
I think she needs to remove the trolls highlight or she just might find her entire neighbourhood embellished with the truth of what she did to pixie .
I’m sure every light post , public area would love a flyer , maybe even a letterbox drop

Reactions: 15
---
Someone should hit the poor chick from yesterday up and send her the doxing info .
funny loaf states she is raw and real and shows all the hard tit , yet someone asks her a question and she puts them for bullying . She is a demented witch
I think she needs to remove the trolls highlight or she just might find her entire neighbourhood embellished with the truth of what she did to pixie .
I’m sure every light post , public area would love a flyer , maybe even a letterbox drop
Yes do it !!!

Reactions: 5
---

Nope she didn’t!! This was before her little troll highlight though. She posted my Facebook and Instagram 🙃🙃🙃🙃 I didn’t even say anything bad

• Angry
Reactions: 9
99% are purchased followers / 0.5% are hate followers and 0.5% are just cooked individuals who haven’t found tattle yet 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where's her meal prep sunday or youtube vid? I don't get it - she does f#ck all work, surely you would make meal prep Sundays a thing again. Too busy chasing 🍆
How is she 'giving back as much as humanly possible' again??

Reactions: 10
Where's her meal prep sunday or youtube vid? I don't get it - she does f#ck all work, surely you would make meal prep Sundays a thing again. Too busy chasing 🍆
How is she 'giving back as much as humanly possible' again??
I think she is confusing ‘giving back’ with ‘laying on her back’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder which women’s rally she attended over the weekend.

Since she’s such a supporter of women….

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m also truly baffled to how she has any followers or brand deals. She’s absolutely nuts and she was always like this it’s just that Nath grounded her and he also forgave her a lot for her many many affairs.

Reactions: 7
The bully focus is also a rinse and repeat for the new relo. Does the poor me act for the new boyf. I remember it done for Andrew and him on the podcast manipulated into supporting her with saying she doesn’t deserve all the hate she is giving so much out of the goodness of her heart… yes he used those words

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My God how I would love to be in on the group chats in Docs group chats with his Family.

Sophie literally thinks she is killing it and is yet again making herself look like an absolute fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bully focus is also a rinse and repeat for the new relo. Does the poor me act for the new boyf. I remember it done for Andrew and him on the podcast manipulated into supporting her with saying she doesn’t deserve all the hate she is giving so much out of the goodness of her heart… yes he used those words
Remember when she was filming him in the back of an Uber, or it may have been when they paid some type of service to drive them home in the Porsche. It was back in the early stages of the relationship. Andrew was speaking so highly of her to the driver about how she helps and inspires women and he sounded like he genuinely thought that’s what she did? He was well and truly under her spell.

Reactions: 21
Remember when she was filming him in the back of an Uber, or it may have been when they paid some type of service to drive them home in the Porsche. It was back in the early stages of the relationship. Andrew was speaking so highly of her to the driver about how she helps and inspires women and he sounded like he genuinely thought that’s what she did? He was well and truly under her spell.
Power of the puss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was told he was gushing and doting over her at the Bod Bali retreat. While she was love bombing Charlie and the OG girl.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.