Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always calling herself a loser? Like you saw a pretty sunset lol the moon was still up… yes you are a loser but not because you appreciate a pretty sunset you’re not quirky and different you’re literally the same as every other braindead influence r

• Haha
Reactions: 19
JFC that head!
The overfilled lips
The excessive cheek and jaw filler
The brow lift the makes her look like she constantly has angry brows
The dumbo ears
Why are her eyes so close together now???
She literally looks like an ape now and she did most of it to herself 🦧

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They can’t get a cannula in because she is so dehydrated. Have a bloody eyeball at the atrocity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, dude never got any p*ssy growing up! 😂
Probably a virgin until he was 21, then his buddies bought him a hooker.
Every time I see a picture of him I’m more convinced. He’s so proud to be hooking up with a ladyboy 😂
Can confirm he was not a virgin at 21 😂 though he does give that impression.
---
Isn't she the drug dealer?
She is a paramedic and amateur bikini competitor. She was recently charged for possession of something, I think steroids/ supps and a few party drugs. I’m pretty sure it was just personal use.

Also Loafs Tshirt in that photo with Nick “I’m boring all I do is make money and come home”. Sorry I thought all you do it help women

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The selfish bleep was awake at that time and couldn’t bring herself to get to an Anzac dawn service to pay respects to the people who died to protect the country who allows her to post her god awful selfies and the beaches she walks along with all her 🍆’s. Also given the father of 2 of her children is a serviceman.
She literally does nothing for anyone but herself. Sorry just a rant.

Reactions: 21
Why can’t she just have a normal relationship?! Get to know each other. See if they actually like each other 6 months on. She’s fucked mental. Him too.
Probably just baiting people to get the to talk about them. Losers.
Yes like take time getting to know the person. If she is trying to bait DM she will get roasted by comments all these failed marriages. I don't understand why we gotta go trip over seas, she likes to flaunt her money that's for sure

Reactions: 8
The desperation for one of the media outlets to pick up on the “married” storyline is just getting embarrassing at this point.
I love that NO ONE seemingly cares 😆. Goes to show how no one even takes her marriages seriously at this point 🙄.

Also, it’s actual proof she does it for the attention it brings her. No one in their right mind would bait husband online that quickly. Wasn’t she complaining she was always going to be single because she only went to Cole’s a month ago??

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely WYULD to me that she can’t just be in a “normal” relationship. Just date for a few months! Take it slow! (Loaf will read this and say they’ve been together since the womb 😳) And of course the men will dive in head first with her, she’s on their 🍆 24/7- every man’s dream right there UNTIL it wears off and they realise she’s a bleeping mental case. Nath has absolutely zero balls - I would fight in court to make sure my kids were never around someone as crazy and chaotic as her, the fact she lets all these men around her daughters is disgusting as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The selfish bleep was awake at that time and couldn’t bring herself to get to an Anzac dawn service to pay respects to the people who died to protect the country who allows her to post her god awful selfies and the beaches she walks along with all her 🍆’s. Also given the father of 2 of her children is a serviceman.
She literally does nothing for anyone but herself. Sorry just a rant.
Why would you want her at an Anzac service? She would only go to create content and look at me how devoted I am reels. She needs to stay away from that tit. Too self centred to be paying respects to our servicemen.

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? Pic of her in the bra “the whole story please be kind” links to nothing new???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s absolutely WYULD to me that she can’t just be in a “normal” relationship. Just date for a few months! Take it slow! (Loaf will read this and say they’ve been together since the womb 😳) And of course the men will dive in head first with her, she’s on their 🍆 24/7- every man’s dream right there UNTIL it wears off and they realise she’s a bleeping mental case. Nath has absolutely zero balls - I would fight in court to make sure my kids were never around someone as crazy and chaotic as her, the fact she lets all these men around her daughters is disgusting as well!
The only good thing about him moving is hopefully she won’t see the girls much, maybe it’s just me thinking it’s strange but I actually wouldn’t want a man in my bed that I share with my daughter (not that she’s ever not in it uLike loaf I have my child 24/7) it just seems seedy, how many men gave been introduced to those kids.

Reactions: 5
Does she have time ride dick, with how much she promoted her period and leaking, cue incoming

Reactions: 2