Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’d the primer liquid go? Fast absorption?
GuYz I DoN’T uSe a FiLTeR oN My ViDEoS

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so surprised the “husband of 2024” hasn’t been picked up by Daily Fail or the influenza pages. I’m also glad she isn’t being given the airtime over it.

Reactions: 8
I’m so surprised the “husband of 2024” hasn’t been picked up by Daily Fail or the influenza pages. I’m also glad she isn’t being given the airtime over it.
I think everyone is slowly getting over her lol… can’t say I watch her stories as soon as I see them anymore and haven’t had a look at her new YT video yet either.

Reactions: 14
She must've reached her monthly contra quota for the month with DM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get she had a pro card, but to me professional athlete vs amateur athlete is payment. Did she get paid to compete? If she is not currently getting paid for a sport, she is not a professional athlete.

Reactions: 18
I get she had a pro card, but to me professional athlete vs amateur athlete is payment. Did she get paid to compete? If she is not currently getting paid for a sport, she is not a professional athlete.
And if she’s not competing is she even an amateur athlete? She’s basically just some chick who goes to the gym occasionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think its concerning her son ALWAYS covers his face in his insta stories .
Body out on show , half naked but always covers his face .

Reactions: 5
I mean… there are a lot of professional sports that don’t pay or pay well enough for it to be your sole career so I personally don’t think money should be the criteria to classify someone as a Pro or not. I have a friend who is an Olympic silver medalist rower and also has a proper career as rowing didn’t pay enough to cover the cost of living.

HOWEVER, all that is required to maintain a pro status in the IFBB is firstly winning your pro card, and then paying your registration each year to maintain that status. And that’s it. Which is a total cop out, you don’t have to be prepping or actively competing, surely after 5+ years that should lapse or you should have to requalify.

Reactions: 14