Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez. The whole “I’m wearing a wedding ring” posts are obvious. Unless she posts a copy of the marriage cert no one should be falling for this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something? Pic of her in the bra “the whole story please be kind” links to nothing new???
I assume it goes to the you tube vid where she goes on about how sick she is from the breast implants she has no choice but to have in her body.

Her implants are holding her ransom and making her so sick. Histrionic cow.

The whole feel sorry for me over something she has elected to do to herself just pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is absolutely desperate for the dailyshitmail to pick up the married story! She is pathetic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was never capable of buying ‘one’ book. History shows she doesn’t know how to math.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point I’m surprised the DM haven’t posted about the “marriage”. It would get them the clicks and the engagement (even if all negative) that they’re hoping for. And they obviously read here so it’s not a lack of awareness. They jump on every other story, why not this one?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Maybe it just confirms she has a deal with the DM. I don’t see any other reason they wouldn’t have picked it up. Sophie hasn’t fed them the story.

Reactions: 6
I assume it goes to the you tube vid where she goes on about how sick she is from the breast implants she has no choice but to have in her body.

Her implants are holding her ransom and making her so sick. Histrionic cow.

The whole feel sorry for me over something she has elected to do to herself just pisses me off.
When I clicked the link it asked me to confirm my subscription (I didn’t) and it was just a page with all her videos.... nothing new.
---
Is this her hand?
I can't get over how much she's posting of him. Not at all surprised but isn't she embarrassed?
They're some super feminine looking fingers. I actually thought they were hers minus the acrylics/gel etc

• Angry
  • Wow
some of loafs latest follows
🧐🙄
We just know she will be sharing all those quotes
---
And the rings. Matching from what I can see.
---
And to quote my children who don’t stop saying it

Ew Brother ew what’s that brother

maybe there is truth to her being sick. That tongue.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder where Kai is couch surfing from now there is a new dick in da Deck.

Reactions: 15
If she thinks her life is a highlight reel then duck me I would hate that life. So sick and dying one minute, bleeping the kids off the next minute. Look at me I have a man LOOOOK AT MEEEEE…whyyyy aren’t you looking WERE WEARING RINGSSSSS….guys LOOOOOK I was in hospital again. Whyyyy isn’t anyone looking…I’ll post again….OMG THE MOON LOOOOOOK NOBODY ELSE WOULD SEE THE MOON IF IT WASNT FOR ME

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can confirm he was not a virgin at 21 😂 though he does give that impression.
---

She is a paramedic and amateur bikini competitor. She was recently charged for possession of something, I think steroids/ supps and a few party drugs. I’m pretty sure it was just personal use.

Also Loafs Tshirt in that photo with Nick “I’m boring all I do is make money and come home”. Sorry I thought all you do it help women
Can confirm? 🧐

News outlets are starting to pick up the “rumours”.

IMG_3356.jpeg

Amber IU is starting to refer to him as Sophie’s “husband” too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way this woman throws herself into relationships and changes everything about how she presents herself is wild to me.

Reactions: 10