Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while since she has posted.

She must be prepping for her next hospital selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's been a while since she has posted.

She must be prepping for her next hospital selfie.
Lol omg yessss, making sure the drip is still hooked up, the name tag is visible from space and the Louy bag is within sight, oh and don't forget the end of the world look on the sad sack of shits face 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol omg yessss, making sure the drip is still hooked up, the name tag is visible from space and the Louy bag is within sight, oh and don't forget the end of the world look on the sad sack of shits face 🤢🤢🤢
and new vadge smasher by the bedside .. maybe artfully blurred or out of focus so as not to take away too much of the limelight from loaf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hates social media 🙄 Husband number 4 is back on public and his numbers are growing. He’s gained about 700 new folllwers tonight. I also noticed he’s currently following Kai but not Ryder.

I’m kind of grossed out, and hoping that loaf changed the sheets overnight if she had her new dick in the bed last night and one of the twins in there tonight. I get the impression by that post, that maybe the twins haven’t met him yet? For the girls sake I hope this is the case.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Hates social media 🙄 Husband number 4 is back on public and his numbers are growing. He’s gained about 700 new folllwers tonight. I also noticed he’s currently following Kai but not Ryder.

I’m kind of grossed out, and hoping that loaf changed the sheets overnight if she had her new dick in the bed last night and one of the twins in there tonight. I get the impression by that post, that maybe the twins haven’t met him yet? For the girls sake I hope this is the case.
He went private there for a while & is now public again. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 7
Yup here you go.

Be Kind 'I've just been pricked with so many child size needles' Selfie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be kind, always. Unless you’re murdering your unborn baby in a fit of rage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16