Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% selling her own stories to Daily Mail to get people talking, trying to stay relevant. How embarrassing 😅

Reactions: 10
Let’s watch her gaslight us all when she comes out and says she isn’t married. And if she is, well duck me. I am in love with the beautiful entertainment this narcissistic disaster provides me and my very together life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the photo on his page of them both… what’s the eternity tattoo… it has two number in it. 2something and 03? All has Mami….
IMG_1623.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He's moving in and bringing his dog.
Yep, saw the two of them at Benowa Botanic Gardens this afternoon, with his (other) dog. They were walking towards me, his dog in between them. She had her hands in her pockets and when the dog nudged her, she moved away. He then pulled the dog back towards him. They didn’t look loved up at all. I’m sure she wasn’t happy about having his rather large dog in her G Wagon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely he’s not moving in?
I mean it’s only a matter of time but my god does she EVER bleeping LEARN?

Who the duck is protecting her children?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So old mate Nick is up over 1000 followers since going public - not an influencer? Won’t be long before they have a podcast together and are schilling hello fresh together.
It definitely says 28 and 03 on the infinity tattoo too
Yuck
she is making an absolute mockery out of marriage. It’s really pissed me off.
She probably loves the notoriety that’s coming with this

Nathan Wallace I hope you read here mate, the amount of damage your ex wife is building in your daughters lives in next level. You have a responsibility as a Father! Run don’t walk.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn’t Loaf and Dr Teef call each other Mami and Papi?
Seems super quick to be getting tattoos - These doodle tattoos are just asking for a large cover up eventually.

Reactions: 8
So old mate Nick is up over 1000 followers since going public - not an influencer? Won’t be long before they have a podcast together and are schilling hello fresh together.
Yuck

Nathan Wallace I hope you read here mate, the amount of damage your ex wife is building in your daughters lives in next level. You have a responsibility as a Father! Run don’t walk.
So we think they’ve been married a year? Surely not. She went on so many dates last year. We are in 2024 not 2023

Reactions: 1
She must be just about wetting herself that someone has finally picked this up. Love how they say “fans” noticed the rings, figured out who he was from tattoos etc. Ah no guys, it’s pretty obvious that you’re getting your info from over here at tattle and I thought it was pretty obvious that none of us are in fact “fans” of anything that murdering mole does. If she is in fact married as her “subtle” hints are suggesting then what a joke. How can her loyal stans keep supporting this “beautiful, wonderful role model of a mother” when she goes through marriages faster than her period undies??

Also, if another article refers to her as “post explant” I’ll scream.

Reactions: 15
So for those of us who can't keep up with this nutter for our own sanity. Is the Mami Papi tattoos new and she's just recycling the bs from Dr Teef and didn't she and Dr Teef do Mexico? Were they engaged there or something? So basically married in Mexico would be her tantrum wife on brand for her to really give it to Dr Teef? I suspect a pregnancy soon.
---
She must be just about wetting herself that someone has finally picked this up. Love how they say “fans” noticed the rings, figured out who he was from tattoos etc. Ah no guys, it’s pretty obvious that you’re getting your info from over here at tattle and I thought it was pretty obvious that none of us are in fact “fans” of anything that murdering mole does. If she is in fact married as her “subtle” hints are suggesting then what a joke. How can her loyal stans keep supporting this “beautiful, wonderful role model of a mother” when she goes through marriages faster than her period undies??

Also, if another article refers to her as “post explant” I’ll scream.
I haven't read in months because it was too infuriating. So she's going with the Leila Stead school of 'poison knockers' is she.

Reactions: 2
Yuck

I actually wonder if Nathan cares about the damage being done. He doesn’t protect his children, we have seen it time and time again. Loaf posts the twins in bed with random boyfriends, cuddling the randoms, swimming and holidaying with them. Now another one has moved into the house! bleeping hell! He lets the girls stay with Loaf when she is clearly as high as a kite.
So many times there are excuses made for his choices - she’s a narcissist, she could take the girls away… what will be the excuse when one of them is abused by one of the men she brings in? The boys are also at risk, not just the girls.

Reactions: 12