Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her YouTube tit.

The last part about success - Dr A’s article has gotten to her so much. I love that he’s living his best life not caring about her and she’s doing everything she can to prove she’s not bothered but all we are seeing is how bothered she is

Reactions: 16
Speaks volumes that Nath put up a comp prep post. Tessa liked it, Ryder commented on it. Crickets from loaf.
If she was single she would be all over it but no she has a new dick in her life it’s like he doesn’t exist anymore. All those times he went out her way to help her prep and ran around like a slave for her was for nothing.
such an utterly despicable narc. From a month ago his dad being her father in law now to not even a like or comment on his post
Not to mention how much of his bleeping time she wasted.
He needs to set some absolute boundaries. Looks like the only reason he moved out was because of the new 🍆. That guy is dumb as dog tit to keep putting up with her. It’s like he has Stockholm syndrome. Trauma bonded to that absolute bleep

Reactions: 13
Kirra Won her comp yesterday. Would loaf be competing in her class? She would be outclassed i know but is it the same as what she would be in?

Reactions: 4
She must be a bleeping grub if she needs zen Sarah so frequently

Reactions: 7
Right? I have 2 under 3 both at home no childcare and my house is more organised… she has 4 kids at SCHOOL and works from
home and can’t keep her tit in order
No no, she’s much too busy fixing all the women to tidy up. She’s just so busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaks volumes that Nath put up a comp prep post. Tessa liked it, Ryder commented on it. Crickets from loaf.
If she was single she would be all over it but no she has a new dick in her life it’s like he doesn’t exist anymore. All those times he went out her way to help her prep and ran around like a slave for her was for nothing.
such an utterly despicable narc. From a month ago his dad being her father in law now to not even a like or comment on his post
Funny how she doesn’t comment until after it’s mentioned in here. How would she know that the kids are so excited to watch him? She hardly sees the kids.

Reactions: 5
I just watched her YouTube tit.

The last part about success - Dr A’s article has gotten to her so much. I love that he’s living his best life not caring about her and she’s doing everything she can to prove she’s not bothered but all we are seeing is how bothered she is
The best revenge you can get on a narcissist is to move on, be free, be happy and be successful. He is killing it at his revenge. Whilst she is still on the public smear campaign train. She’s a bitter saggy leather bag.
---
Has anyone else noticed in that video of her shoulder and back ‘workout’ you know the one that she giggles about and gushes over more than her own children, saying how ‘jacked’ she looks…. Yet here she is, just flailing around with her 3kg dumbbells.
Has anyone actually ever seen her do a hardcore workout ? Like an actual real, proper, workout
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The best revenge you can get on a narcissist is to move on, be free, be happy and be successful. He is killing it at his revenge. Whilst she is still on the public smear campaign train. She’s a bitter saggy leather bag.
---
Has anyone else noticed in that video of her shoulder and back ‘workout’ you know the one that she giggles about and gushes over more than her own children, saying how ‘jacked’ she looks…. Yet here she is, just flailing around with her 3kg dumbbells.
Has anyone actually ever seen her do a hardcore workout ? Like an actual real, proper, workout
---
Poor old Sam will be the next photo she puts in her stories as trolling her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha WTF DID I JUST WATCH 👀 holy smokes
Snake is slow cooking on Recreationals and wreaks of desperation. Hey Nick Thumbs up to you mate, IYKYK 😜 chaching 💰💰💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Errrmaagerd. She is cooked. Yew tube video is something between a ranty live and a reaction to something someone elses success… so busy trying to prove she is something instead of just actually living life. Hey loaf newsflash. No-one actually cares if you compete or not. Only you by the mass justifications you have spewed over the tube. I reckon this was more about dropping crumbs for the IU or KUWTAI or DM to catch on and hassle her about the husband references and the wedding band she has on. BTW the last check in video with Nathan is old- pre tattoo and pre new dick.

Reactions: 9
I just finally managed to get through that entire video and her ear splitting voice and I have a theory.
When she says “babe, I can get you a trophy that says best husband 2024” it might mean that they have a wedding date set for later this year. The ring could be an engagement ring, it would make sense that a skinny band is all he can afford. It’s plausible that he proposed during the Mexico trip, which explains her acting so orgasmic in her stories right after she got back.

• Haha
After all the news articles and stories that have been written about Sophie any man that willingly and knowingly shacks up with her is an absolute deadbeat with a 🍆. I watched the YouTube video and she is completely cooked. Even her mannerisms and the way she talks in front of the new dick, like she’s some love sick teenager.

Reactions: 18
Quite the little actress.

She is so obviously trying to sound humble, down to earth and genuine but it comes across as anything but then at the same time she just can’t help herself pulling out some 10 year old amateur trophies.

She says she is the leanest she has ever been with the most muscle AND the strongest she has ever been… yet she was telling us only a month or so ago how much weaker she is than what she used to be.
She also shows that she has no bleeping idea what bikini is since the criteria isn’t about being the leanest OR having the most muscle 🤡.

Kirra Won her comp yesterday. Would loaf be competing in her class? She would be outclassed i know but is it the same as what she would be in?
No, Kirra is an amateur competitor and the competition was a state show. Kirra only won her height class (bikini open B) not even the overall title.

It’s nationals this weekend where all states compete, they will give out one pro card to the overall Bikini winner (it won’t be Kirra).

By the way Kirra has one of the most respected and successful Australian Bikini coach, the fact that Loaf has to act like Nathan is the only coach who knows anything is just wild. Not taking anything away from Nath, but he is not well known for competition coaching, I dare say Sophie is his only Pro client (at least IFBB), and even that is questionable considering she went to NZ (low quality and hardly any competitors) to chase her pro card after failing in back to back amateur shows in the US and Australia.

Reactions: 11
I also heard her say in the latest YT that she went pro 6 months after the twins were born.

Bit loose on the truth telling their Soph. Maybe she competed again at 6 months but from memory she competed a few times and travelled to a few places before she got her pro card.

Anyway the twins were born 2015 and she got her pro card 2018 so that was a long 6 months

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What are the criteria for calling yourself an IFBB Pro? Just that you were pro at some point during your life? Because it seems pretty ridiculous that someone who last competed a decade ago with no intention of competing in the foreseeable future gets to claim that moniker.

Reactions: 12