Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing herself and living for herself 🤣 witch you do that every bleeping day! How is that a new thing?!
You know, when you choose yourself over your kids. Choose dick over your kids. Choose money over integrity.

She’s the most infuriating bleeping person alive. She lives for herself and herself ONLY every bleeping day of her existence. Yet she sits on her socials day after day in her little victim hood claiming she’s finally going to put herself first after exhausting herself for everyone else because she’s such an amazing person. She’s a martyr.

Reactions: 19
Found this in the comments of her new grid post 😂
Jesus Christ those comments are a tit show, with some homophobia thrown in. It looks like the woman made an honest typo, but of course Sophie doesn’t walk her remark back or call off the attack dogs. Typical classless bleep that she is.
---
And I see now she’s deleted the woman’s comment altogether, instead of apologizing to her. What a bleeping thin-skinned bleep she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay so she has finally hard launched her best friend of 30 years her best friend, and if history is going to repeat itself it would have to mean that Nick has been designing the engagement ring for a month already by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He HaTeS SoCiAL MeDiA...
Sure he does Loaf. You keep looking past the fact he is using you to build a following...

Also, hating social media hasn't stopped you tagging and filming Nath in the past, why stop now?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Adding his stats as of 11:45pm EST on 18/04. Let’s keep an eye on how much the numbers grow. We’ll see just how much he ‘hates social media’.

For someone who hates social media, he sure looks comfortable in front of the camera. And if he hated it so much, he wouldn’t be commenting on her posts to make sure people know exactly who he is.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Did she just say she’s bleeping sick AGAIN?! Take some vitamins and have a fkn nap loaf.
You did do a video intro of the new man the second you arrived home getting a bunch of flowers…?

Reactions: 16
Did she just say she’s bleeping sick AGAIN?! Take some vitamins and have a fkn nap loaf.
You did do a video intro of the new man the second you arrived home getting a bunch of flowers…?
Convenient how she always gets sick after, not during, her holidays, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also who the f posts constant crap about themselves including their looking for sympathy posts in hospital. She is the definition of narcissism 🤮
If all she does is pottery, cook and work how come we haven’t seen any pottery? She certainly does more than that, she’s in the hospital more than anywhere else.

Sophie GuidoKen’s job is Hospital.. just Hospital

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Adding his stats as of 11:45pm EST on 18/04. Let’s keep an eye on how much the numbers grow. We’ll see just how much he ‘hates social media’.

For someone who hates social media, he sure looks comfortable in front of the camera. And if he hated it so much, he wouldn’t be commenting on her posts to make sure people know exactly who he is.
I took this screenshot on the 4/4 when we first discovered it was definitely him
---
So he’s lost followers then?
---
View attachment 2883056
---
They're both in bed eating chocolate replying to the comments on her last post.
Amber and the triplets will be rubbing their hands with glee right now. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2883056
---
They're both in bed eating chocolate replying to the comments on her last post.
We all know she’ll have some kind of cover up story etc but someone with the social media presence she has knows you don’t make comments like that unless you actually got married or want people to believe you did. It’s almost like she’s annoyed that none of the media outlets have picked up on her subtle hints so she’s roped the new husband in to really get the point across.
Now DM and the like, how about you try running a story about how this is the second time in less than two years that she’s married some bloke she doesn’t know with no thought or consideration to what impact that has on the children she claims she lives her life for.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ those comments are a tit show, with some homophobia thrown in. It looks like the woman made an honest typo, but of course Sophie doesn’t walk her remark back or call off the attack dogs. Typical classless bleep that she is.
---
And I see now she’s deleted the woman’s comment altogether, instead of apologizing to her. What a bleeping thin-skinned bleep she is.
I believe this was just a language barrier , and they went to town on her after she explained. Feral pigs

Reactions: 7
No point in speculating any longer, I’ve checked and IF she’s married (I don’t think she is), she didn’t get married in Las Vegas.
There are no marriage records for anyone with the last name Guidolin or Firgaira in all of Clark County, Nevada in 2024.
Also no marriages for any Nicholas Whites in 2024.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
No point in speculating any longer, I’ve checked and IF she’s married (I don’t think she is), she didn’t get married in Las Vegas.
There are no marriage records for anyone with the last name Guidolin or Firgaira in all of Clark County, Nevada in 2024.
Maybe they had a shaman marry them and their souls connected when they were off chops? She’s always going on about how woowoo she is

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tulum?

Reactions: 3
I did a cursory look and it looks like Mexico would have required quite a bit of documentation plus up to two weeks processing time in Mexico before they could get married so that’s doubtful. Perhaps if they had been planning to get married before they left and gathered everything for it (her divorce records, etc.), but spur of the movement seems highly unlikely.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.