Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still choosing to wear and display a ring on her left hand 😏 it’s all fun and games Nicky until she starts chasing out the remotely attractive women from the gym, slapping pavlova out of people’s hands, coercively controlling your every move and murdering. Buckle in bro.
Hope you have a good psychologist, I suggest booking in now for around 3 months
'Slapping pavlova' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she met him at coles. In the confectionery aisle. So much for her clean eating that she belted on about in the OG years…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
lol…. So Kai’s new business is completely organic? You don’t think you being in the health and fitness and influencer space has influenced him in any way? And how did you have NO idea???? Are you THAT unaware of where your kids are and what they’re doing??? Uhhh and I’m guessing school is no longer a thing LOL (even though I know QLD have been/maybe are still on school holidays)

And so his prices should be dirt cheap there’s probably some content creators that have studied editing and educated and gained skills professionally in the space lol so yeah he shouldn’t be charging thousands in his early days 🫠

Reactions: 22
lol…. So Kai’s new business is completely organic? You don’t think you being in the health and fitness and influencer space has influenced him in any way? And how did you have NO idea???? Are you THAT unaware of where your kids are and what they’re doing??? Uhhh and I’m guessing school is no longer a thing LOL (even though I know QLD have been/maybe are still on school holidays)

And so his prices should be dirt cheap there’s probably some content creators that have studied editing and educated and gained skills professionally in the space lol so yeah he shouldn’t be charging thousands in his early days 🫠
Ha came to say the same....he is a 17 yo kid with an iPhone and the equivalent of ZERO experience outside of creating a few reels for his friends. She is dellllllu

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The poor kid has been an unpaid content filmer/photographer since he was a kid. Loaf said years ago that her sons took so many of her pictures for the gram. This was when they were super young.
---
How about encouraging him to persue this as a tertiary education. Oh wait Loaf your so super qualified but not a single degree to your name. much profesh.

Reactions: 16
So will she now be employing him to do her content for her since he’s so amazing at it and his prices are so cheap??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon newdick lives in a mature flatting situation with a couple other crossfitters. Ones a chick probably - she better watch out 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kai’s business: so Miss Business Owner Qualified and Soooper Experienced in Everything doesn’t care to give her son advice on his prices? Does he realise he will need to pay tax on that? Expenses? Pay himself?

She mentions his full day is $2000. It’s $200 dumbass. He’s essentially paying himself far less than minimum wage even before expenses and tax. Then she says it’s 1/100 of what she pays… he’s charging $2000 but she pays $4000 for a full day. Mmmm study slut that’s not 1/100. Neither is his $20 reel to the $350 you pay.

It pains me that she clearly doesn’t care enough to actually look at his pricing and say it properly, nor cares enough to teach him about business finances. She clearly has no idea even though she bangs on about being such a sophisticated business owner.

Reactions: 16
What happened to his T-shirt business and the site with loads of spelling mistakes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For those that can’t see : Basically Kai is doing another money grab ( like mother like son) just like the clothing .
He is now a videographer , photographer and content creator and editor that is charging 2k a day for his services .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2883056
---
They're both in bed eating chocolate replying to the comments on her last post.
No self-respecting fella would write this tit on Instagram, he's as bad as her 🤮🤮 pair of fame hungry twats
---
For those that can’t see : Basically Kai is doing another money grab ( like mother like son) just like the clothing .
He is now a videographer , photographer and content creator and editor that is charging 2k a day for his services .
Those poor boys growing up with that narc nut job for a mother, now have delusions of grandeur like her 😵💫
Who would pay a bleeping kid with no experience $2k A DAY 🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
Family of grifters. I hope DM does pick up on this. Does he have any qualifications as a photographer?

Reactions: 12
Kai’s business: so Miss Business Owner Qualified and Soooper Experienced in Everything doesn’t care to give her son advice on his prices? Does he realise he will need to pay tax on that? Expenses? Pay himself?

She mentions his full day is $2000. It’s $200 dumbass. He’s essentially paying himself far less than minimum wage even before expenses and tax. Then she says it’s 1/100 of what she pays… he’s charging $2000 but she pays $4000 for a full day. Mmmm study slut that’s not 1/100. Neither is his $20 reel to the $350 you pay.

It pains me that she clearly doesn’t care enough to actually look at his pricing and say it properly, nor cares enough to teach him about business finances. She clearly has no idea even though she bangs on about being such a sophisticated business owner.
She’s dumb as dog tit. Her word jumbles the last few days make zero sense, she just throws in random words to fluff her sentences but it makes zero sense. DUMB AF.
Wonder how long until the new man moves in….
Can’t see her putting up with a share house or his one bedroom apartment

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she also have nooo ideaaaa about the surf hoodie business that came and went after one shipment??! It’s not a flex that her kids don’t tell her things - it’s actually sad!! Even sadder is that she doesn’t know what her kids are doing day to day! 😢

Reactions: 14
I hope she addresses the marriage convo in comments where she says too late to the new dick. That and the wedder she has on. Is it the same one from Dr Andy Firgaira or is it a new one from her stash of wedding bands. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.