Sophie Guidolin #32 A lying sod with a botched bod and fakes DMs to give her mool plans the nod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Loaf , what is a slut for tech ? Given that the word slut is usually used as a derogatory word against a woman , don’t you think it’s inappropriate to be using it . I mean you’re all about bringing women up right ?? I think you need to lay off the Clen and nose beers love . This is just as bad for your image as dumping your kids for 🍆 not as bad as faking a true SB though .
E2E9D4A6-9B88-4220-A348-934EC14361F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Honey must have stepped on the keyboard. There, I fixed it for you Loaf.
---
Honey must have stepped on the keyboard. There, I fixed it for you Loaf.
I tried to add a full stop at the end but I couldn’t work it out so I guess I’m not “a total slut for tech” like our Loaf. I read that this morning and my jaw dropped and I let out a big “WOT?!”. I’ve lived in Logan for 35 years and I have more class than this muppet. Have some self respect Loaf. But hey, if you really want to use derogative language and be honest AF, then add that you’re also a raging narc and a baby killing bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG
Hey Loaf , what is a slut for tech ? Given that the word slut is usually used as a derogatory word against a woman , don’t you think it’s inappropriate to be using it . I mean you’re all about bringing women up right ?? I think you need to lay off the Clen and nose beers love . This is just as bad for your image as dumping your kids for 🍆 not as bad as faking a true SB though . View attachment 2571434
OMGGGGGG THISSSSSSS IS HILARIOUS... Does she think this makes her sound good? Cause gurlll...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Goal was to keep bodyfat on for surgeries. Mmmk. Better strip it now then but i am unsure where from you tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe there should be a comma after tech too 🫣 the use of slut in that context is so wrong. There's not one single right way to use the word.

Honestly she's so stupid - why I am buying a food plan from someone who works in tech?!?!? Working in tech does not equal nutrition. You cannot make up her level of incompetence.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Slut for tech 🤣🤣 she can't even get emails sent correctly
Yes exactly 😂

Didn’t she say she paid some exorbitant amount to get the bod ap created? If so, why didn’t she design the whole ap herself since she’s a tech slut?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course she is a tech slut. She has had her phone surgically attached to her selfie hand so she can show you her 1% 24/7.
---
Keeping body fat on during surgeries only proves her surgeries were based off removing her fat and putting it into her boobs.

Trust me I have looked into this surgery on a personal level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That evolve and relaunch mob sure have a cult following. They’ve worked out how to make people believe their tit and so it continues down the line. What a crock.

Reactions: 10
Study slut..tech slut..bogan slut slut.

Its such a dreadful word…but suits stale nut loaf
It’s fascinating that she chooses to use the word when her goals is to empower women. The word is everything but.
According to Oxford dictionary
Slut: noun: offensive: a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

There is no tidying the word up to make yourself sound good. So is her reference to being a study slut meaning she studies these many casual sexual partners?

• Heart
She reminds me of the mum in mean girls trying to be cool, ‘I’m not a regular mum - I’m a cool mum study tech slut’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You’d never know she gave birth earlier this year… wonder if she even remembers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Loaf , what is a slut for tech ? Given that the word slut is usually used as a derogatory word against a woman , don’t you think it’s inappropriate to be using it . I mean you’re all about bringing women up right ?? I think you need to lay off the Clen and nose beers love . This is just as bad for your image as dumping your kids for 🍆 not as bad as faking a true SB though . View attachment 2571434
I actually like thought this was a joke here until I saw she actually posted it! What the duck?! What kind of bullshit purpose is a ‘total slut for tech’. My brain is at full capacity with this knob at the moment…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually like thought this was a joke here until I saw she actually posted it! What the duck?! What kind of bullshit purpose is a ‘total slut for tech’. My brain is at full capacity with this knob at the moment…!
That’s our mouldy bread bun . A bleeping joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey study slut sloaf!
Why don't you listen (on 2x speed next millionaire hour) the latest TDOAC podcast and learn about emotional incest and enmeshment. It might remind you of someone, babygurl!
Could this guy say ‘like’ anymore??! Agree it describes old bleep cob, but was hard to read!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.