Sophie Guidolin #32 A lying sod with a botched bod and fakes DMs to give her mool plans the nod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha she says it’s only in the last year kai hasn’t been in bed by 7pm. Babes he’s been homeless and taking cars and having sex for the last two years. Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Insufferable
Ahhh the ol thick thighs mention.. funny how Trin in her TOH yesterday mentioned she has thick thighs and right on cue old loafy has to mention the same. I think every time trin mentions it Sophie follows up with a comment similar and if people think she wouldn’t be watching Trins awesome try on hauls for CH then think again! She always comes up with spontaneous follow up comments or dm questions that Trin covers in her thorough descriptions without the need for a question box!
---
Hahahaha she says it’s only in the last year kai hasn’t been in bed by 7pm. Babes he’s been homeless and taking cars and having sex for the last two years. Come on.
A year ago Kai was living with his Grandparents in Streaky Bay! That was after he was out flogging cars and drinking and driving like a friggin idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The question box bingo ‘are you prepping for competition’ dah!!! Always comes up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The question box bingo ‘are you prepping for competition’ dah!!! Always comes up
It confuses me that ‘so many’ people ask her this, when her followers have only been dropping so it’s not like she has a big influx of new people who haven’t seen her post this question in some way almost weekly

then again Sophie math, one person = 100 people

Reactions: 9
Ahhh Henny has turned into a walking talking thirst trap. So over her too!

Sophie's morning routine was absolutely terrible. Waking up with perfect hair and a face full of makeup. Yep that relatable hahah
I resemble a bleeping scarecrow when I wake lol , Atleast it’s reality !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It confuses me that ‘so many’ people ask her this, when her followers have only been dropping so it’s not like she has a big influx of new people who haven’t seen her post this question in some way almost weekly

then again Sophie math, one person = 100 people
And the ones that are new probably haven’t ever seen her in comp mode.

Reactions: 4
It's because she's comp lean.
It's gross and she can lie allll she wants, it's not healthy. She is not healthy. Period.
She does get her period you know she absolutely
Does she’s so healthy and happy she gets her period. Look at her trousers with blood on and her period undies and there she is buying tampons for her period that she gets regularly!! It’s almost like
She protests too much about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loaf doing parenting advice/ talking about guidelines for kids routines, etc. How quaint!!!!!!!! How does ignoring your kids fit into this routine??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am surprised she actually posted that story when it shows the loose skin she does everything she can to hide.
Came to say the same thing!! I was so surprised she posted it. Probs delete it once she realises. Can’t be looking like someone who has grown a few humans in her life.

Reactions: 7
Guyzzzz size up in these ones becoz I'm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.