Sophie Guidolin #32 A lying sod with a botched bod and fakes DMs to give her mool plans the nod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot commit to one thing can she.. trying to portray that she has her life together, but really she is living in a toxic bubble so far removed from reality

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion are quotes from 2 different recent posts by none other than Loaf herself.

'Never played any sports growing up. Triggered by my Toe, a lifetime of Ballet' :ROFLMAO:

and my second one.

Smol waist, big boobs, thick thighs, all the skills you need to hypnotise and save lives, guyyyyyys. (y)

I am happy for anyone to edit/add.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She cannot commit to one thing can she.. trying to portray that she has her life together, but really she is living in a toxic bubble so far removed from reality
💯 %
Loafs is starring in her own reality TV show
acting like she’s got a film crew following her every move 🤡 her photo shoots are now made in her own garage / back yard / kitchen. It’s effing hilarious 😂 and embarrassing.

I’m A SLUTTY RED FLAG 🚩 should be added onto her Bio

👋🏽 Oi sophie the jig is up.
You’re a 35 year old has been, trying to stay relevantz all these young up and coming influencers are beating you to the punch.
ps
Ur 500k Insta followers are as fake as ur face and tits

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_4062.png

‘you never know what anyone is going through you only see 1% be kind I don’t show anything online 🧚🙏🙌🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sophie Guidolin #33
T. Trembling
E. Xtra xtra smoll
C. Clen
H. Hag

S. Sloafie
L. Looking
U. Ultra
T. Thin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If my boobs looked as botched and feral as hers I wouldn’t have them constantly on show on social media! Have some damn class, no guy would be looking at them thinking how great they look 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she was all about listening to her body and being in alignment?

Your body hates the silicon bags plastered to your chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine selling a program and spewing all sorts of BS but hating yourself so much that you’ve based your entire worth on your looks and consequently your poor body that you’re apparently so in tune with is literally rejecting the implants you KEEP putting into your body. But as always be kind baby gurls hehe mumma bear has gotta go in for another surgery to get her bolt ons fixed so mumma bear can bag another Rich husband

Ouch that boob looks painful!

BUT can we talk about going to the gym and then straight to work without a shower?! Who does this? Gyms are cesspits of germs - I don’t leave the gym without washing my hands so I don’t take the germs to my car, but she just goes straight to work? 🥴

• Sick
WTF????? Just get them removed!!
Does she not realise how ridiculous they look!!! Just rip them out!
I have implants myself and have recently lost some kg's. I've noticed now the shape is more noticeable and I'm so close to getting them removed.
yet this idiot just keeps getting them redone over an over again at least once a year as her body rejects them each time. Take a hint. They look so bad!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.