Sophie Guidolin #32 A lying sod with a botched bod and fakes DMs to give her mool plans the nod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey study slut sloaf!
Why don't you listen (on 2x speed next millionaire hour) the latest TDOAC podcast and learn about emotional incest and enmeshment. It might remind you of someone, babygurl!
That was hard to read. Like too many Like, like. I mean Like you know.

However, emotional incest sounds like a great way to describe how she treated Kai the past year (or two) and now Ryder. Poor kids.

Reactions: 8
If she put on some more weight via muscle pretty sure that loose skin will disappear.

Reactions: 5
That was hard to read. Like too many Like, like. I mean Like you know.

However, emotional incest sounds like a great way to describe how she treated Kai the past year (or two) and now Ryder. Poor kids.
It's easier to listen to! But yes the whole thing described her relationship with her boys. Absolutely wyyyuld.

Reactions: 4
It's easier to listen to! But yes the whole thing described her relationship with her boys. Absolutely wyyyuld.
Yes this and her obsession with mentioning she is single, immediately after and in between men. It surprised me after her an Nath separated. After a (2nd) marriage breakdown and 4 kids to raise focusing on being single I would think would be the farthest from your mind.

Each to their own on this topic, however, with Loaf it is a repetitive cycle and the kids have never been in the forefront of her mind.

Reactions: 9
Where are the thick thighs she mentions, I don’t see any 🙄
I've always laughed at this one! I think it was a push back at Trinity because girl does have thick thighs that she can brag about because she trains hard.
As opposed to our old mole who takes clen and doesn't eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not much of a word smith but I would like to suggest 'hypnotise and thick thighs' be the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Loafie, Loafie, Loafie, can’t you see, sometimes your thighs just hypnotise me”

Haha oh please go easy, first ever thread suggestion here 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is what I think of when I see Loaf “reading”… lol. You little basic witch, Loaf. Ahahah
Even our beloved Kath Day-Knight is smarter than our loaf! I would trust her 2 day tafe course over any scam course she enrols in! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Loafie, Loafie, Loafie, can’t you see, sometimes your thighs just hypnotise me”

Haha oh please go easy, first ever thread suggestion here 🫣😂😂
Not sure Loaf deserves to be linked to a Notorious BIG song but I’m absolutely living for this thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like this story needs to sit in here.

She looks like a hobo that grabbed whatever clothes out of the charity bin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.