Sophie Guidolin #32 A lying sod with a botched bod and fakes DMs to give her mool plans the nod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please read the wiki…
A follow on thread about the not so secret life of Sophie Guidolin scamming her way through life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did Sophie have a stillborn or a MT?
What is a loaf? Why do you call her that?
who are her friends?
Is she good at math?

jokes - I’ve read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Doesn’t read tattle but changes her profile pic on insta after the discussion on tattle this morning about it? What a thrush bucket she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe she’s still trying to say she doesn’t use filters! We can clearly see what her normal skin is like on that live!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The feedback is such bullshit - how can people comment on your weight loss after being on a plan for 10 days FFS??? I call total and utter BULLSHIT. What a bleeping rort. I’ve been on a healthy eating plan for the past 8 weeks (my own because I don’t need to pay some influencer as I have an actual brain) and I’ve lost 7kgs and no one is commenting on my weight loss yet even though I can see it myself. duck OFF Loaf, you pathetic scamming low life getting your bogan hair done cos you’re all cashed up from ripping off vulnerable women 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The feedback is such bullshit - how can people comment on your weight loss after being on a plan for 10 days FFS??? I call total and utter BULLSHIT. What a bleeping rort. I’ve been on a healthy eating plan for the past 8 weeks (my own because I don’t need to pay some influencer as I have an actual brain) and I’ve lost 7kgs and no one is commenting on my weight loss yet even though I can see it myself. duck OFF Loaf, you pathetic scamming low life getting your bogan hair done cos you’re all cashed up from ripping off vulnerable women 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
I was coming to say the same thing. Isn't the saying in 4 weeks you'll feel it, in 6 weeks you'll see it and in 8 weeks others will notice?

Definitely not in 10 days. If people are having noticable changes that quickly their plan needs to be reassessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was coming to say the same thing. Isn't the saying in 4 weeks you'll feel it, in 6 weeks you'll see it and in 8 weeks others will notice?

Definitely not in 10 days. If people are having noticable changes that quickly their plan needs to be reassessed.
She’s had messages saying they have lost 600 in three days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s had messages saying they have lost 600 in three days 🤣
Everyone I know who did the MB 12 WBT piled their weight back on rapidly. Someone did it for multiple 12 week stints for about 18 mths. Ended up with mental health issues and disordered eating plus her kids had disordered eating from watching Mum. Did Michelle Bridges get in trouble for something to do with the 12 WBT?

Reactions: 13
Everyone I know who did the MB 12 WBT piled their weight back on rapidly. Someone did it for multiple 12 week stints for about 18 mths. Ended up with mental health issues and disordered eating plus her kids had disordered eating from watching Mum. Did Michelle Bridges get in trouble for something to do with the 12 WBT?
Honestly this was me, I am really short and weighed 75kg at my heaviest. Being on 1200 calories for such long periods of time RUINED me! Every time I finished a 3 month stint I’d pile the weight back on. Everyone was given the same calorie intake, it was so messed up. It took years of undoing all the damage 12WBT did to me, I’ve since found a gym and a trainer who promote healthy habits and am sitting at a muscly 57kg now. I type this as I sit on the couch eating chocolate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fell down a rabbit hole.
So many questions.
That face and those cheeks, they look terrible, who would allow this kind of work done?
Why is she shouting?
The cadence of her screeching voice hurt my ears.
Who set up that terrible camera angle?

Not many view but nice to see the individual children in non-matching clothes.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Fell down a rabbit hole.
So many questions.
That face and those cheeks, they look terrible, who would allow this kind of work done?
Why is she shouting?
The cadence of her screeching voice hurt my ears.
Who set up that terrible camera angle?

Not many view but nice to see the individual children in non-matching clothes.
What happened to her not touching raw meat?
---
Did Sophie have a stillborn or a MT?
What is a loaf? Why do you call her that?
who are her friends?
Is she good at math?

jokes - I’ve read the wiki
Note to self… read the entire message. My first look at the top line was met with wtf is this member on and what rock have they been under 🤦🏼‍♀️ then took a half inhale and I read on… and laughed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite thing about a new LOAFIE thread is *how the duck could anyone try to even summarise a TLDR for her fucked up life which is fucked on so many levels* you’d get the Nobel Prize for brevity and summary.
Fark moueee. Where would you even start?! The wiki obviously because Tattlers are unreal but what a ride. I’ve only been reading since I stumbled across it in January. I can’t imagine what my head would be like if I’d been following since the OG days. 🙈🎢🤯🫠😑🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite thing about a new LOAFIE thread is *how the duck could anyone try to even summarise a TLDR for her fucked up life which is fucked on so many levels* you’d get the Nobel Prize for brevity and summary.
Fark moueee. Where would you even start?! The wiki obviously because Tattlers are unreal but what a ride. I’ve only been reading since I stumbled across it in January. I can’t imagine what my head would be like if I’d been following since the OG days. 🙈🎢🤯🫠😑🔥🔥🔥
If you have followed from the OG days you know what she is going to do before she does it… or just have the ‘rinse and repeat’ statement on loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.