Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, this has to be no filter , I didn’t realise how ugly she really truly is. She looks like a guy , dislike her or not she looks like a man .
2. The wonky lips are back
3. Is she bleeping serious about PP deficits. People could be breastfeeding , need to have a 6 week check up etc and this duck stick is rambling about bonds and relationship. Clueless piece of grime she is .

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I know a professional body builder..he's competed in Mr Olympia... Also the Arnold Classics... he trained multiple times a day..food and what he ate was obsessive....it was all he did... Loaf sits at her computer talking into Insta all day.... does really expect people in the know to believe her current body shape is due to working out and diet only??? Seriously!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know a professional body builder..he's competed in Mr Olympia... Also the Arnold Classics... he trained multiple times a day..food and what he ate was obsessive....it was all he did... Loaf sits at her computer talking into Insta all day.... does really expect people in the know to believe her current body shape is due to working out and diet only??? Seriously!! 🙄
Look at Hattie Boydles content, she is actually natty (like our Loaf claims to be lmao) and her content is full of working out, food, amazing advice about food (she used to have an ED and is open about the struggles and helps women using her experience) and everything gym related
That's who I look up to for inspo 👌 not sophie who seems to be cracked out and completely scattered in every which way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Putting my daughter to bed and watching some of loaf’s stories. My 7yo says. “Mum her boobies are poking out of her bra and I can see her armpits lol lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Complaining because she was charged $350 odd for a cleaning service and it was “ only 5 hours work “… loaf you scam people on the daily for 5 min work you hag. You tap 10 min of details into a database and send an email . You do Jack tit and you’re complaining about someone actually working for a living . She wants a free clean peoples , she needs to be able to afford her $800 seafood buffet at Xmas and doesn’t have a sugar daddy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m sorry but $50 an hour for 3 hours cleaning is normal. She also got her windows done and I’m assuming inside an out. How dare this dirty scrag hang tit on a cleaner. She wouldn’t last a day doing such strenuous work.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she taking the piss lol she had windows being cleaned in that price that’s not a standard clean how dramatic I hope she gets put in her place it clearly shows the clean for 3 hours was $150 and the windows additional…

Reactions: 17
Hahaha at being ripped off by the cleaner. Karma is amazing!! Atleast you got 5 hours of cleaning out of it - you charge people the same for 25 minutes of work!!

Reactions: 13
Flexes about having a cleaner in one breath, complains about cost of a cleaner in the next breath 🙄

Personally, I am so grateful for my cleaners, they earn every cent that I pay them because they do the work I don’t want to do. I pop out for a few hours and return to a beautiful home.

Where’s the attitude of gratitude now loaf? So much for practicing what you preach.

Complaining because she was charged $350 odd for a cleaning service and it was “ only 5 hours work “… loaf you scam people on the daily for 5 min work you hag. You tap 10 min of details into a database and send an email . You do Jack tit and you’re complaining about someone actually working for a living . She wants a free clean peoples , she needs to be able to afford her $800 seafood buffet at Xmas and doesn’t have a sugar daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could she be anymore of a witch? 😮💨 how does this chick have any clients with her snarky undertones and put downs- the duck she think she is 🤣🤣View attachment 2500884
She's clearly coping it from all angles. witch

Karma is coming
---
That's why she has a pancake ass.
/
She sits like she's riding something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly someone shut this fuckwit up . Now she is banging on about if people don’t want to pay her hefty price then fitness isn’t the top of their priority list . No numb nuts , people don’t want to pay a baby k^%%^ that is uneducated and a total bleeping train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shame is the lowest frequency is it stale bagel?…this is what you just stated in your manic live.
Pity your black heart set in stone allows you to carry on with your fake life while feeling no shame for what you did to Pixie. You need serious help..you have no bleeping idea what you are going on about..your frequency is complete tit..just give up and go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure we can afford 6k a year for the girls horse riding, says no one ever with a $340 k G Wagon🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow that live was interesting.

Is Arnie (Arnold swarz ) still alive?
I don't know any other trainers.
I'm not saying who my friend competing is.

LOTS of people not realising they had to do stuff as part of her plan
I can just see it, you didn't get results because you didn't follow rhe plan, and i can see that because I see everything you do, maybe a lesson with so many confused someone didn't launch with enough info to her clients.
Oh and spots not open, fully booked but didn't answer question about cost $694

If I spoke about my clients on a live the way she does about hers, I wouldn't have any clients. I'm so over people like loaf thinking she can get away with it.

Things must be tight, she has to work extra time to pay for the horse riding lessons, and can only afford one set of sheets for her bed.

Oh and she has 57 missed calls, but only 1 friend.

How many times has she said she was getting off becUse she soo busy, but still harping on. Lonely much?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.