Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has limited spots for the meal plans , has priority access as spots are limited . When asked how many she will accept “ I don’t know “… 😂😂😂
duck me you idiot . You mean you will cap it once you have enough for a months botox ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm confused does making payment mean your not guaranteed a spot?
I was confused too. Did she say to get priority access you need to submit a payment and fill out a questionnaire. Then she’ll select applicants based on how quickly they’ve submitted payment.

But still no guarantee they’ll get a spot…

Reactions: 7
I was confused too. Did she say to get priority access you need to submit a payment and fill out a questionnaire. Then she’ll select applicants based on how quickly they’ve submitted payment.

But still no guarantee they’ll get a spot…
She has obviously had a quick read of tattle and sent herself this question to answer . If you make payment you are guaranteed a spot but still doesn’t know how many spots there will be . Apparently it depends on how quick you send back your questionnaire and get it back so she can copy and paste a pre made meal plan and get it back to you then she will allow more people . It’s like watching the Benny Hill show .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t planned this at all - she’s all over the place and scatty AF - nothing about any of this makes ANY sense. It’s almost like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s an imposter clued up nutritionist 😬
A dogs breakfast is better coordinated than this clusterfuck!!! “Going rogue” my ass, it’s more like a bleeping acid trip when she’s in charge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor little kid looks so downcast in this reel..
Yes she does, the poor little thing. That’s because she knows she and her sister are going to be housebound and not get to do any fun school holiday stuff like normal kids because her loosely termed “mother” is too busy hustling and admiring herself on her phone to bother being an actual present parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So the “priority access” doesn’t actually give you priority to anything? I swear to god, this whole thing, which should be very basic and straightforward, is so bizarrely convoluted. I’m not sure whether she is this bleeping dumb or if she is intentionally making this confusing and double talking so that she can rip people off. She keeps talking about limited spaces but refuses to tell you how limited. Can’t explain the process clearly (it’s not rocket science, bimbo), seems to be making this deliberately opaque. Says she might just arbitrarily decide to cut off access but won’t explain when or why that might be. Why would you want to give hundreds of dollars to someone so obviously incompetent and unprofessional? She is so bleeping shady.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Projects aynjools! I’m not lying, I would never lie to someone who has lied to me. I’m a high value woman supporting other women! Why would I lie about someone taking a video of my period and then sending it to me?! That’s literally like so wyuld to that think I would make that up especially when I am busy at an airport hustling thru sweat and tears and my g wagon as a business owner working 45 hour days on the reg (yes that’s 45 and not 4-5 like my workouts).

Did you see in the news that heaps of women have heavy periods and that’s not normal!? Such a health scare for me reading all those articles. Quick baby girls, get to your women’s health physio! Mine is the best! She also said I have a great vagina. 🤭

I’m covering my face in relation to the fact that soooo many people recognise me now and want my mools and body… I can’t go anywhere now. Not even into my own DMs! Also I have a pimple lol, but don’t tell Lust it’s not their fault (because I don’t actually use it… oops don’t tell Lust that either).

Spread love, joy and your legs 🫶
The ending ⚰🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The IRONY. I’ve never seen someone who half-asses their way through life like this head does.
She is literally on day 5 of generating 30/40 stories per day trying to explain a promotion she is running because she has half-assed it so badly that nobody understands what the duck she is trying to do.

IMG_4681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So this is what she was working on weeks ago with her coding. This hasn't been a omg so many people asked me to do this, it's Planned, but let's make it out like it's a snap decision.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they aren’t custom( completed by her ) , she is doing what every other app does and just putting your details in and letting it generate a plan . She says it in her latest story .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This meal plan thing is like bleeping amateur hour! She can’t say how many spots are available? So at 7pm tonight when 30000 of her loyal followers all jump on and sign up to her meal plan, what’s she going to do?! She won’t be able to close it off quickly enough and once they’ve paid, they’re in. So is it really actually that time consuming to do the meal plans? From what I can see, all of the “work” that’s been done has been by some poor pleb who’s fed all of the recipe ingredients into an excel spreadsheet and it’ll simply be a case of entering their preferences/stats from the questionnaire and the spreadsheet will spit out the meal plan for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You would honestly have to be an idiot to fork out money for this!!!!!!! If you are that stupid to then I don’t feel for you when you get ripped off! 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has no idea what she’s doing.

Also, hate to break it to you but YOU announced this scheme of yours happening today AFTER Brisbane got into the GF (thanks for explaining what that stands for by the way 🙄) so if you chose to ‘launch’ it today then don’t throw shade at Nathan for going to watch his team play!! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't listen to her lately, she makes me want to slap the tit out of her for all the dribble she talks about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.