Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Trin is in the process of getting her own sorted. Trin was the face of the pre and post in the Bod but hasn’t promoted it for years
---
So to work out macros for a lasagne do you not just divide the whole lasagne by the cut up serving? So cut it into 6 and divide the whole recipe by 6 to get your individual amounts. Thats what diabetics do to find the carbs to calculate the insulin required. It ain’t that technical love.
Well this makes me think that Trin has asked to be removed from the BOD?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So she is indicating Nathan's plan is no good - she will be getting him or her overseas monkeys to do them anyway under her brand. She will do jack. As if she will spend her time doing things for other people. Especially if it is $30 per week worth.
At this rate she’ll say anything won’t work unless it’s by her right now. Just so she can get money
to be fair she’s not wrong when she asked about the persons body fat levels being different.ONE of the factors when accurately determining your defecit , maintenance or surplus calories is body fat levels. If for example you weighed the same as you did x amount of years ago but had a few more kg’s of muscle, then your calorie requirements across the board should be higher (if you haven’t dieted yourself into the ground already). She could have answered that question SO much better though, she is so unhelpful and as much as she SAYS she offers a lot for free, she doesn’t, and I believe that’s why her engagement and products are suffering because so many coaches do.

I also think this “offer” is not at all spontaneous, I believe this is a very clear plan and strategy she has been working on and she is trying to pivot her offering and probably change the bod to be like a lot of other coaches are doing because to be honest it’s really common and that’s the market now. I think she is using this as a soft launch to drum up interest and build a mailing list and will hard launch early 2024 at full price. And no, I don’t think she will be doing all the work herself.-

Reactions: 12
Aww I commented asking if she provides the clen as part of the meal plan and got blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
And why haven’t you blocked them like you blocked me for asking if you promoted sun safety…
Not enough people interested in her new project so loaf doing what loaf does best , she makes up some bullshit sob story so she can attract traffic and sympathy . It was always going to be this or a cancer scare .
---
Also note , her reply comments have not changed in numbers . I checked yesterday and today . Not sure how this person put a hate comment up either as they don’t follow her so therefore can’t comment as comments are limited . Lying duck face

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
As much as what I dislike Loaf, I draw the line at sending suicide and death threats to anyone.

Whoever she is referring to could potentially find themselves prosecuted. There are now legal ramifications for this type of messaging.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
As much as what I dislike Loaf, I draw the line at sending suicide and death threats to anyone.

Whoever she is referring to could potentially find themselves prosecuted. There are now legal ramifications for this type of messaging.
I kind of feel like this is on the list of things that haven’t actually happened though

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I kind of feel like this is on the list of things that haven’t actually happened though
I agree . Typical Sophie , isn’t getting interest so tells a bleeping sob story .
agree if people do this then they need a head check however I do not buy into her bullshit one bit .
this is a woman who lied about having HG , lied about having a SB and has done nothing but be a narc . I do not for a minute believe her , even if she did one of her shabby screenshots that she sends herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sophie does this before all her “launches” it’s to drum up sympathy. All part of her marketing ploy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Currently watching Con Girl. Crazy how con artists use sympathy to draw you into their world and lock you in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she shown the actual messages? Or the profile? If not I wouldn’t believe a word she says. And she says they’ve been sending her hate since 2018, why hasn’t she blocked them already??? This is the same woman who made out she had given birth to a stillborn when in reality she’s taken medication to kill her baby because it’s dad went overseas.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Something feels off about that story - I’m no body language expert but the position of the arm as though she’s hiding behind it so people can’t see she’s lying?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also Loaf, you can just be offline tonight without announcing you are going to be offline tonight……🙄

Reactions: 19
Has she shown the actual messages? Or the profile? If not I wouldn’t believe a word she says. And she says they’ve been sending her hate since 2018, why hasn’t she blocked them already??? This is the same woman who made out she had given birth to a stillborn when in reality she’s taken medication to kill her baby because it’s dad went overseas.
Using it an excuse , not just the old sympathy , poor me , buy my tit I’m selling ploy , also to “log off” and wrap her legs around her latest 🍆

Reactions: 12
It’s a flat out lie. She can’t even get the time line wrong. Constantly shared other messages and texts from people but not this!? Not this because it didn’t happen. Lying bleep

Reactions: 20
It worries me as a personal trainer. These”custom meal plans” is she requesting a food diary for these females? How does she know their daily input, output? Is she requesting weekly check in photos and making adjustments accordingly or well she makes them stick to the one meal plan for 13 weeks? Will be she asking for biofeedback? There are too many variables which as a “qualified nutritionist” she is failing to mention. She is bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 22
As if you wouldn’t have blocked them idiot.
---
Baby gurl is cooked.
She seems to have forgotten about her own hot choccy with magnesium to help calm her farm.
There’s heaps left ☺ plus free shipping, a free gift and a bleeping free 🥄 spoon!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.