Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't listen to her lately, she makes me want to slap the tit out of her for all the dribble she talks about.
haha I wasgoing to say I am having trouble even reading here at the moment she stresses me out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m so confused, why the mad rush for her to release it today? Why wouldnā€™t she take extra time to work the kinks out and make the program release perfect? And also be aware of timing, ā€˜hey my children are on a break and theyā€™re only young for a short time Iā€™ll spend quality moments with them then release this when theyā€™re at school and I can focus on it and give it (and my children) my all.ā€™

Reactions: 20
You get billed $397 every 3 months if you donā€™t unsubscribe.
Ahhhh! Thatā€™s the scam.
Sheā€™s been called out for doing this before, pulling people into the recurring charge loop. And then making them jump through hoops to cancel and circle back around to have to request it multiple times before the charges finally get removed.
Remember, Bev complained about it as Sophie was still charging her for The Bod and it got picked up by one of the gossip accounts and they tried to make out like Bev had sour grapes for mentioning it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So people pay to register interest, then if she has too many people join up she has to refund everyone she wonā€™t fit in or? Does it lock people out from paying at a certain number ?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ahhhh! Thatā€™s the scam.
Sheā€™s been called out for doing this before, pulling people into the recurring charge loop. And then making them jump through hoops to cancel and circle back around to have to request it multiple times before the charges finally get removed.
Remember, Bev complained about it as Sophie was still charging her for The Bod and it got picked up by one of the gossip accounts and they tried to make out like Bev had sour grapes for mentioning it.
Even though sheā€™s promoted it like a one off program and may or may not ever happen again.

Creators do this in the hopes youā€™ve forgotten youā€™ve got it by the time the billing period rolls around.
---
So people pay to register interest, then if she has too many people join up she has to refund everyone she wonā€™t fit in or? Does it lock people out from paying at a certain number ?
Nah. You register interest, pay, get the plan (after answering questions). There is a 7 day refund option, which I think is legislated to provide.

Reactions: 11
Creators do this in the hopes youā€™ve forgotten youā€™ve got it by the time the billing period rolls around.
The cheek on her! $397 is a lot of money and for her to hope that people will just forget about it or not notice it... in this economy rn? I hope one of the insta pages picks this up and posts about it.

Reactions: 12
The cheek on her! $397 is a lot of money and for her to hope that people will just forget about it or not notice it... in this economy rn? I hope one of the insta pages picks this up and posts about it.
If they do, Iā€™d appreciate some credit to this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This screams misleading and deceptive conduct.

Loaf has advertised one product, a distinct 13-week program, which users have signed up to. She has not indicated in any of her posts (advertisements) that it is a rolling program, charged per cycle. She has induced customers to sign up to this program based on a once off, fixed fee of $397.

She really does a lot of dumb tit, but this does have serious consequences. Breaking the law to make a quick buck may end up costing her a hell of a lot more than she could make from this hair-brained scheme, particularly if the ACCC become involved.

Loaf, if you are reading this, highly suggest running the above via your legal ā€œteamā€.

You get billed $397 every 3 months if you donā€™t unsubscribe.

Reactions: 21
She's live at the moment - started with a cropped jacket on but flexing and pulling it back at any opportunity to show off her melons and stomach. It's now come off completely of course. She's like an ice addict coming down with all the twitching and constant moving - there's something serioulsy wrong there!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's live at the moment - started with a cropped jacket on but flexing and pulling it back at any opportunity to show off her melons and stomach. It's now come off completely of course. She's like an ice addict coming down with all the twitching and constant moving - there's something serioulsy wrong there!!
I just watched some of her liveā€¦Sheā€™s maniac as all duckā€¦next level losing it.
I feel sheā€™s about to unravel..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t believe people are actually paying for this tit
(Iā€™m just guessing people actually are because of the Insta comments and her discussing two peoples meal plans - and how one has an essay of dislikes. Will be interesting how she works that one šŸ˜‚)

How is it sheā€™s sooooo busy but still reads DMs, and one in particular saying sheā€™s posted a meal plan not a dislike list. But yet wonā€™t repost the ā€˜meanā€™ DMs from that person yesterday lol?
Proof that itā€™s never happened.

also the clarification from her about whyRyder is looking at her and calling her miss gweedolyn is really weird
---
IMG_1869.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her clarification of the 3mthly $397 charge is a convoluted mess
Much like this whole program sheā€™s manically peddling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her clarification of the 3mthly $397 charge is a convoluted mess
Much like this whole program sheā€™s manically peddling
Iā€™ve noticed with every question she gets/asks herselfā€¦. She responds like the person is misunderstanding her when really she is interpreting the question completely incorrectly and causing more confusion lol. Sheā€™s an absolute imbecile how anyone still buys into her I donā€™t understand šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Disorganised bleeping chaos. Iā€™m getting seasick watching her live. Danielle, if you are a real person, wtf are you doing 32yo getting sucked in by buying her fucked up plan? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.