Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her reaction to someone asking if she will ever tell what happened with A 😂😂 she looked like a full blown junkie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apparently can’t read without glasses.. so she takes the glasses off and continues reading the computer screen 😂😂😂😂
---
‘Omg guys I don’t want to talk about bikinis I care about nutrition and changing lyyyvess’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s off her head on the live. Between the usual facials and her contorting her body into ways to flex. Hahaha. She’s one self conscious woman.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think Pablo is going to drop the reel on Loafer. I've hit my threshold looking at that live.

Reactions: 7
Ok she is so deceitful . Someone just asked if you don’t cancel at the end of the 13 weeks do you get charged again and she clearly said “ it’s for 13 weeks only if you choose not to stay on then that’s fine but she might be changing the price “… bleeping snake . False advertising

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Abruptly ending that live when someone was questioning the roll over charge mentioned here earlier 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Abruptly ending that live when someone was questioning the roll over charge mentioned here earlier 😂😂😂
Ok she is so deceitful . Someone just asked if you don’t cancel at the end of the 13 weeks do you get charged again and she clearly said “ it’s for 13 weeks only if you choose not to stay on then that’s fine but she might be changing the price “… bleeping snake . False advertising
that was me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Silly witch. What a professional live. If you’re a business woman running multiple businesses and customising meal plans- don’t have your kids screaming in the background.

Someone asked if she recommends running and she said “I’m not giving out custom nutrition advice here “ and cut the live .. however I believe it was because the next question .
witch would not answer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I hear her right on the live that she wasn’t doing the Bod anymore? I’m sure she said because she’s not about it, she wants to help people directly with the personalised plans instead??
She is a crazed lunatic, god I feel sorry for those wee girls!

• Haha
Will never release her weight or body fat… only repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly tells ya she’s an xxxxxxxsssssss what a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.