Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trendz salons must have a pre requisite that lips must be plumped before becoming a client. Just watched the latest story. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks @EveryDaysASoulDay for the thread name!
Oh thank you but I merely nominated @Loaf_loather ’s masterwork. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

I would like to take this opportunity to repost one of the most hilariously uncoordinated (and my personal favorite) examples of Sophie primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life in honor of the occasion, if I might …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

I would like to take this opportunity to repost one of the most hilariously uncoordinated (and my personal favorite) examples of Sophie primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life in honor of the occasion, if I might …
That was one for the archives for sure haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Hahahaa this is epic, pretzels dance moves! πŸ’ƒπŸΌ
if she is off beat, then she’s probably going to be off beat with in bed.
I rest my case 😎

• Haha

Imagine being one of her kids, looking out the windows and seeing that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being one of her kids, looking out the windows and seeing that 😳
They could also just look on insta or tickity tok if they missed the live show. No wonder she didn’t want the boys having socials for so long. It was nothing about what sm brings but more like her ass all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

While claiming that her (unpaid for) audience is mainly woman and for woman.
I beg to differ.
Total cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just keep thinking what will she be like when she's older around 50.
Do you predict she still will be flaunting everything as much and wearing 'business outfits' still showing her mid-drift etc? πŸ˜‚
Looks fade - for everyone, what qualities does she have besides her looks (which are going real plastic)??
She doesn't practice what she preaches
She has no real solid long term friendships
She can not keep a stable relationship
Like where will she end up I wonder lol - check back in 16 years, sorry 17 I forgot shes doing 33 again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just keep thinking what will she be like when she's older around 50.
Do you predict she still will be flaunting everything as much and wearing 'business outfits' still showing her mid-drift etc? πŸ˜‚
Looks fade - for everyone, what qualities does she have besides her looks (which are going real plastic)??
She doesn't practice what she preaches
She has no real solid long term friendships
She can not keep a stable relationship
Like where will she end up I wonder lol - check back in 16 years, sorry 17 I forgot shes doing 33 again πŸ˜‚
If things go how they should, polarity and all. Then I don't imagine you can upload much content from a mental health hospital πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video - 😬😬😬 total cringe!! I’d almost forgotten how embarrassing it was… how does she not see that??

So, let me get this straight:
- loaf is in NZ, to NOT compete but is working really hard at her coding projects
- nath is back living in her house with the girls, and as her in-home nanny
- ryder is at the house too, and loaf has started competing with him in fitness (and giving off creepy over-sexed incest vibes towards her own son)
- kai is mostly MIA
- loaf has no official πŸ† to ride so is riding randoms everywhere but her home
- loafs face is getting worse by the day (minute, hour)
- loaf read tattle and thought we were serious about going blonde and so now looks like a walking corpse..

Have I missed anything?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Thanks so much, lovely!!! β™₯
I am so pleased my Loaf Loathings have turned into a thread title!!!!
And that clip is CASE IN POINT!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

WTF did I just watch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF did I just watch
Hahaha welcome to the jungle where all sorts of monkey dance’s happen
---
Bestie hairdresser Kirra shared this winner today… sly dig maybe?
---
Sorry video screen record file was too large to post here. Go to Kirras page and see story. With sound ON

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
That video - 😬😬😬 total cringe!! I’d almost forgotten how embarrassing it was… how does she not see that??

So, let me get this straight:
- loaf is in NZ, to NOT compete but is working really hard at her coding projects
- nath is back living in her house with the girls, and as her in-home nanny
- ryder is at the house too, and loaf has started competing with him in fitness (and giving off creepy over-sexed incest vibes towards her own son)
- kai is mostly MIA
- loaf has no official πŸ† to ride so is riding randoms everywhere but her home
- loafs face is getting worse by the day (minute, hour)
- loaf read tattle and thought we were serious about going blonde and so now looks like a walking corpse..

Have I missed anything?!?
Nope πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.