Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought you ate hello fresh year round even when you weren’t working with them? And we can buy this meal plan to look like you?

D6879A1A-72F4-423F-8B4D-D42B7175FCED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally custom, but not enough to accommodate one’s preference to do HF a few times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Baby girls, if you want to look like me just essentially follow your customisable mool plan. I’ve been a qualified nutritionist since 2014, which is 15 years… I can’t count but I know how to customise mool plans online for you which includes counting your macros! If you choose to eat off plan that’s on you. Those of you who said that I’m secretly hoping my angel clients all eat off plan, so I can blame their lack of results on anything but my lack of ability to count, lack of qualifications and lack of brain; have you tried supporting women in this man’s world!? Stop persecuting me for hustling. I’m a business owner and qualified nutritionist. I’ve also got personal experience with eating mools, I’ve eaten 4-5 a day since before I was born to match the number of workouts I do each day and the husbands I will have throughout my life. It’s called descipline. You can look it up next to descretion and devorce. Much love xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This whirlwind money scam screams something along the lines of Kai’s new business venture . Not a word about it then, bam , Huuuge promotion and sale a few days later never to be heard of or seen again .
I believe she still hasn’t stated what capacity her limited spots intake will be ???

did anyone see the comment on insta where someone said they have Naths plan , still, from years ago and if that’s a good starting point again for them . She replied saying if they have the exact same body fat … so she is saying she needs to know one’s body fat in order to provide this service she is promoting . Same same loaf . How she going to do that .
she mixes her words so much and brews it all with her lack of knowledge and she is left with tit that doesn’t make sense .

Reactions: 22
Who caught this slide on her stories the day before yesterday?
Flat out refusing to do meal plans for men, because she’s just not passionate about helping men? Huh?
Much business woman!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This whirlwind money scam screams something along the lines of Kai’s new business venture . Not a word about it then, bam , Huuuge promotion and sale a few days later never to be heard of or seen again .
I believe she still hasn’t stated what capacity her limited spots intake will be ???

did anyone see the comment on insta where someone said they have Naths plan , still, from years ago and if that’s a good starting point again for them . She replied saying if they have the exact same body fat … so she is saying she needs to know one’s body fat in order to provide this service she is promoting . Same same loaf . How she going to do that .
she mixes her words so much and brews it all with her lack of knowledge and she is left with tit that doesn’t make sense .
So she is indicating Nathan's plan is no good - she will be getting him or her overseas monkeys to do them anyway under her brand. She will do jack. As if she will spend her time doing things for other people. Especially if it is $30 per week worth.

Ah old Loose Loaf is shacked up in a hotel again apparently “working” but we all know what that’s code for. I’m loving seeing Dr Teef and his girls on the trip of a lifetime overseas while old Sad Sack Soph is hanging out at a car dealership and checking herself into a hotel near where she lives to “hustle” because the swanky million dollar home doesn’t come with good wifi 🤣🤣🤣 It’s bleeping gold watching this train wreck unravel. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So she is indicating Nathan's plan is no good - she will be getting him or her overseas monkeys to do them anyway under her brand. She will do jack. As if she will spend her time doing things for other people. Especially if it is $30 per week worth.
At this rate she’ll say anything won’t work unless it’s by her right now. Just so she can get money

Reactions: 5
Firstly- didn't Trin design to pre & post BOD programs
Secondly,- the meal plan market is so saturated at the moment. Equalution does just nutrition but weekly check ins ecr. Plus they all have incredible prizes.

Reactions: 8
Mate … loaf . Give up ! Your story makes no bleeping sense because you are uneducated. Someone please save it to tattle so we can look back on it and laugh . Seriously she has no bleeping clue haha. The way she gets stuck with what tit to try spin and squints at her pc to bide time until she can think of something to say 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mate … loaf . Give up ! Your story makes no bleeping sense because you are uneducated. Someone please save it to tattle so we can look back on it and laugh . Seriously she has no bleeping clue haha. The way she gets stuck with what tit to try spin and squints at her pc to bide time until she can think of something to say 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s so entertaining!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I’m scratching my head why she’s in full hair and makeup to sit in a bikini and work on the laptop though…..a few white lies there hey Loaf?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The privilege and selfishness to just dump your kids at very short notice, to go and stay at a (no doubt, luxury) hotel. Too bad if Nath had plans :rolleyes:

• Sad
You would think being the Spring school holidays she would be taking the kids to the beach, movies, shopping or picnics or just having fun days with them. Shes a useless parent that's for sure.

Firstly- didn't Trin design to pre & post BOD programs
Secondly,- the meal plan market is so saturated at the moment. Equalution does just nutrition but weekly check ins ecr. Plus they all have incredible prizes.
Pretty sure Trin is in the process of getting her own sorted. Trin was the face of the pre and post in the Bod but hasn’t promoted it for years
---
So to work out macros for a lasagne do you not just divide the whole lasagne by the cut up serving? So cut it into 6 and divide the whole recipe by 6 to get your individual amounts. Thats what diabetics do to find the carbs to calculate the insulin required. It ain’t that technical love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.