Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHA

STFU LadyBoy …. what the F are you sacrificing?? Coming to Melbourne to celebrate our GF when you’ve openly admitted you HATE the Game

PLS DONT 🛑 COME to MELBS NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE #WannaBeWag 🤮
hold on I don't watch her stories... I can't even hate follow anymore. She's going to watch the AFL GF????? Tell me that's not true! She doesn't even come to her twins afl games! You actually have to be kidding. I've watched her kids play afl more than her! Ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The fake typing on the bed in the robe.. with the black corset underneath lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
St
This was a bit weird. +71 on the same day as the DM article, then back to Insta auto cancelling accounts. Let’s see how many women she pi$$es of with the incoming stories today. 🙄.
Stats update.
Only other day in green (the first meal prep Sunday 17th Sept - I’m guessing tik tok converts ?)
Otherwise it’s burning red :). About 1k on average. I wonder if she’ll stop buying them @Negdjak DM’d her calling her out for it & then blocked loaf immediately mmwahhh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know any other influencer who eye fucks themselves the way loaf does.

and who tenses while flicking through a book like this? She’s so fake it’s sickening

and lastly she’s such a bleep to her daughters. God forbid they don’t know everything at 8 (?) years old. Probably because their mum doesn’t teach them anything because she’s too busy riding a new dick every month? (In relation to Evie not knowing what animal steak comes from)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh it’s definitely for the whole 13 weeks. And just confirms people were definitely not offering to throw $250 a week at her. If you follow EBT you’ll see this is a straight rip off - she’s just undercutting his price. She says she’s doing fortnightly check ins which is what he does also.
I don’t know who EBT is but she looks to be doing what JCN (Jake campus nutrition) is doing. Meal plans based off macros etc, 2 weekly check in. Originality doesn’t seem to be a strong point of hers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.