Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 comments ( one being hers ) . they must all prefer her DM’s lol .
What happened to the BOD challenge , did that finish ? Hahaha . bleeping wanker she is.
Starts tit and can’t even finish it . Shows excitement for a week about it then goes cold because the cash is gone.
If she just sticks to the one thing (say the BOD app and challenges) and focuses all her clen energy on it she could keep it going and possibly see some success in it. She keeps chasing $$$ and is all over the place. Consistency is key bby gurl.

Now she is jumping back into the coaching, but let me ask this ppl. If she is such an amazing MasTeR coach. Where are HER amazing past clients? Her testimonials, her before and afters? If I was going to drop ANY money on a coach I would want to see their work. IN FACT I remember Loafie giving this exact advice years ago lol.

I also want to bring up her over exaggerated timeline. She hasn't coached for 10 years. I read recently that she only got into the industry in 2014 when competing for her first show. How could someone so inexperienced be a master coach. urgh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh hey Loaf - had a good read of Tattle, I see. As for your “rule number 3” - your high maintenance princess rant about never ever ever letting anyone make you feel less deserving blah blah blah - the absolute self-obsessed narc entitlement of that selfish, privileged viewpoint says it all really!!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
People’s behaviour fascinates me. Now we are seeing passive aggressive justification and victim blaming. Usually a behaviour when they are trying to convince someone of their fibs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People’s behaviour fascinates me. Now we are seeing passive aggressive justification and victim blaming. Usually a behaviour when they are trying to convince someone of their fibs.
She’s coming across as someone who is never willing to compromise what they want in a relationship. Regardless of the type.
She’s asking other women to not tear her down, how about stop lying and thinking your audience are idiots. Everyone has a bull tit detector and she does not get a free pass. Screaming entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s coming across as someone who is never willing to compromise what they want in a relationship. Regardless of the type.
She’s asking other women to not tear her down, how about stop lying and thinking your audience are idiots. Everyone has a bull tit detector and she does not get a free pass. Screaming entitlement.
Also screams selfish. Which is why she flicks through her partner’s frequently. Must have to be her way or the highway. No wonder her kid has ticked off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also screams selfish. Which is why she flicks through her partner’s frequently. Must have to be her way or the highway. No wonder her kid has ticked off.
There's irony in how much she carries on about her boundaries and never letting anyone make her feel less when she has zero regard for anyone else's boundaries and needs. So self-involved and short-sighted. Not enlightened in the slightest. And not at all aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not that I really care about influencers plagiarising each other, but fun little side note; Loaf ripped “Project You” straight from Courtney Health and Fitness (another GC influencer) who ripped it off Craig Harpers podcast, The You Project. Which btw Courtney shared for ages until she decided to rip off the name and content to pass as her own, then pretended to never have heard of him.
Courtney’s is actually Project Me, but I did think of hers when Loaf launched Project You. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh hey Loaf - had a good read of Tattle, I see. As for your “rule number 3” - your high maintenance princess rant about never ever ever letting anyone make you feel less deserving blah blah blah - the absolute self-obsessed narc entitlement of that selfish, privileged viewpoint says it all really!!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe she took offense to me calling her a dumb-as-a-rock white woman with every opportunity in the world, sitting in her multimillion dollar beachside home, privileged enough to be able to make a career off of eye bleeping herself and her narcissistic personality disorder? Lol.

Hey bimbo, gfy! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see Tweaker McTweakerson has started a new Clen cycle again.

Shaking like a leaf. 🫨🍂🫨

How much money do you drop on your Clen and steroids, Sophie?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Back in the dealership today - too soon for a service so maybe looking to trade in considering she can’t sell her tank truck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie has definitely kicked her to the kerb. How long until the great unfollow, and some dribble about removing people who aren’t in alignment?
---
Welp
Must of triggered this morning victimisation post.

Keeping up with Aussie Influencers also posted the photoshop post from here . @sarahJRoberts - you’re a star ⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How do you know KB has ditched her?
I don’t know for certain, but loaf has gone from mentioning her every other day, to not mentioning her AT ALL. That’s telling. Surely there’d be some lovebombing screenshots for her to share by now about her dumb new mool plan service, but zilch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.