Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if this is actually true?
It’s not a protected title, anyone can call themselves a nutritionist. It’s an oxymoron saying she’s “qualified”. Dietitians aka Accredited Practising Dietitians (APD) are the only protected title in the nutrition space.

Reactions: 18
I tried to find receipts here but couldn’t narrow it down - did she not say during the hot choc release that she doesn’t drink coffee and (at another time) that she drinks the non sleepy sleepy hot chocolate all day?
IMG_1742.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_1743.png

lol
Most challenges I see on Insta always have a prize involved. Classic selfish, money hungry soph

IMG_1744.png

If you’ve been burning the ends, and soooo busy working 14 hour days and now taking this wyld and HUGE rouge offering on…. surely you know by now how long it takes you time wise to customise a plan based on macros.. you should be able to work out how many clients you have time for a week amongst other ‘work’.
Plenty of (legit qualified) prep coaches have limits of clients so they can give their time properly…
Then again Sophie math ain’t normal math

CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY, HAS SOPH GONE ROUGE? I just couldn’t tell by her saying it 7290285 times today….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2470981
lol
Most challenges I see on Insta always have a prize involved. Classic selfish, money hungry soph
I thought the opposite! I was wondering what age these people are that they need a prize!! 🤣🤣

This is hands down the most dodgiest scam!!!!! She has no clue what she’s doing apart from how much it costs which she’s made up out of thin air! Why would anyone fall for this and part with that much money with no guarantees!!! More fool the people who do I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I tried to find receipts here but couldn’t narrow it down - did she not say during the hot choc release that she doesn’t drink coffee and (at another time) that she drinks the non sleepy sleepy hot chocolate all day?View attachment 2470973
Of course she drinks coffee. She bought THE coffee machine remember! But couldn’t take it as she gave it to her at the time soul mate when she was frothing over him.
---
94 stories today. Busy girl. 1% babes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is off the charts aggravating today 🤯🤯 The way she does that self deprecating, ‘I’m sacrificing my grand final weekend even though I don’t know who’s playing’ MALARKY is making me want to punch holes in all of my walls.
HAHAHA

STFU LadyBoy …. what the F are you sacrificing?? Coming to Melbourne to celebrate our GF when you’ve openly admitted you HATE the Game

PLS DONT 🛑 COME to MELBS NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE #WannaBeWag 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I heard on her story around pricing that it’s $397 currently & subject to change as per T&C’s. (Payable immediately).

What a rort. I interpreted as she may increase the price mid-stream of the 13 week cycle at any time ?

Otherwise it’s a new cycle and price could change at that point, but not mid 13 week cycle ?

I can’t see that story now. I wonder if she deleted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I guarantee it’ll be a copy/paste “custom meal plan”
Just an easy money grab for the skanky loaf.

Reactions: 14
I guarantee it’ll be a copy/paste “custom meal plan”
Just an easy money grab for the skanky loaf.
I would love it if a person wanted one who was all the food allergies / restrictions available. I bet she would reject the application. Can’t copy & paste that level of detail.
---
I heard on her story around pricing that it’s $397 currently & subject to change as per T&C’s. (Payable immediately).

What a rort. I interpreted as she may increase the price mid-stream of the 13 week cycle at any time ?

Otherwise it’s a new cycle and price could change at that point, but not mid 13 week cycle ?

I can’t see that story now. I wonder if she deleted it.
Found it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does this not scream that she is struggling for $
No new endorsements, no support (financially if needed) even though as she reminds us she never had any help at all in her whole entire lift from any man, no bites on the G Wagon, pathetic numbers to sign up for her bod 'challenges', no Tiktok following, no one wanting to buy her stupid moon books and paying for a 3PLholding dead stock... I mean lets do a $29.15 a week meal plan to try get some much needed funds even though she clearly hates doing these plans because its been TeN yEaArS gUyZzZ, if she liked it she would of kept doing it because that is good easy (yet annoying) income
Must be time for a check in on the moon books 😍
Stock levels on 2nd July 23 = 212
Today = 209
😅🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone is interested - Jake Campus Nutrition offer meal plans and he’s actually got a Masters in Nutrition 👌🏻

• Heart
I would love it if a person wanted one who was all the food allergies / restrictions available. I bet she would reject the application. Can’t copy & paste that level of detail.
---

Found it.
This actually says 30 weeks so if I buy it and it isn’t that’s false advertising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This whole scam just smacks of desperation. It’s so hastily put together- you can tell she’s not the brains behind any of the businesses, it’s all luck. She’s scattered and lazy, but panicking because the gravy train is surely drying up.

Reactions: 19
There's an app by Renaissance Periodization that creates macros based on your weight, height and sex, training schedule and whether you're doing a cut, maintenance or bulk. If you're not losing enough weight, the macros will change. All based on science. And a hell of a lot cheaper than old mate here. Whilst there's no meal plans, it's pretty easy to make your own based on the macros provided.
Layne Norton does the same kind of thing with Carbon Diet Coach

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.