Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Quick smash” she is f**king disgusting. Everything has to be rooted in sexual innuendo with this sex maniac psycho. Can’t just say “doing a quick workout with Naths dad” nah she’s gotta write something that will bring in the most traffic for her failing Instagram. “OhHh mY GoD sOPhiE Is ThaT AnDrEws daD”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
or actual sugar daddy :m

We know its Naths dad, wouldn't his sister be pissed about this. I read in here she started a hate group or something like that when loaf was first with nath???

I think she will share the workload of the meal plans with Nath to get more numbers done.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does this not scream that she is struggling for $
No new endorsements, no support (financially if needed) even though as she reminds us she never had any help at all in her whole entire lift from any man, no bites on the G Wagon, pathetic numbers to sign up for her bod 'challenges', no Tiktok following, no one wanting to buy her stupid moon books and paying for a 3PLholding dead stock... I mean lets do a $29.15 a week meal plan to try get some much needed funds even though she clearly hates doing these plans because its been TeN yEaArS gUyZzZ, if she liked it she would of kept doing it because that is good easy (yet annoying) income

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The curve in the dress photo isn’t from training, it’s from unnaturally contorting your surgically enhanced body into a ridiculous pose

loaf you have a pancake for an ass which you’ve addressed yourself previously

also the quality of Snapchat vs Insta is crazy. Is this normal?View attachment 2467401View attachment 2467402
The Dress 🤮 screams CFM
the Body language Says Im a pretzel 🥨
is this a subliminal hit to Dr Teef ?
Imagine the day when they see you again ??
and you are just
Well Better
Wake up
I’ve been quietly watching in the background, but today she has really irritated me now. It is so clear what she is doing, and it is gross.

She has worked hard at sculpting her body to what it looks like now. Obviously with the helpof some kind of substance. I’m no expert so I can’t even begin to guess but judging by the comments in this thread: clen or steroids? And the shaky, manic stories she posted in the past would also suggest that. I went back through her feed to see when she changed her physique as only 9 months ago she was post partum. Her feed literally is a thirst trap and there is literally no mention of Andrew, Pixie or his girls anymore. It’s like none of it ever happened. The only post she has left up is the pity one that was used in news articles after she “lost” Pixie…
Anyway that’s beside the point and was just an observation.

She is clearly now loving the attention she is receiving from how shredded she looks and probably is receiving messages from women wanting to know her secret. So she is shilling her Bod app every 5 seconds and now the food planning for her to go into “nutrition coaching”. She has completely changed from being a “wellness coach” with her ridiculous $12k life coaching nonsense that obviously bombed to now going down the macro/nutrition coaching route.

She’s being very smart in her marketing because she’s showing how she’s apparently obtained this body by counting her macros (she’ll help you do that girls, it’s coming), by lifting tiny dumbbells in the gym (new moms you too can obtain these guns by lifting 2kg weights at home if you can’t get to the gym. Just do it when baby is sleeping). It’s all targeted at women who are insecure and who will believe that that is just what she has done. When in reality she’s taking something to assist, is lifting heavy and restricting her food. It’s disgusting and she ought to be called out.

On top of that she is also editing her photos to help this narrative. Just check out the lines of the wall tiles in the background of these photos 🙄

Also she never wears her sweatpants like the kids do….remember that 🙄
Well said!! She stinks of desperation

Sloaf the Sleazy Snake no matter how many times you try to change the narrative to fool the masses
You’ve dug yourself into a hole 🕳
This is YOUR karma for being a cunnie the last 10 yrs
No one wants to spend money on your wanky app The BOD is 🐶 💩

Reactions: 10
How the actual bleeping duck does this potato head run a business?! She uploaded 372 stories about her new Project You offer launching this Thursday, but only JUST considered how people would actually ENROL in the thing, when a follower submitted that question.

You absolute moron.

It’s also highly elitist and tone deaf to laugh in the face of people requesting a payment plan or instalments. $397 is a lot of money for most people you unethical, out of touch, privileged bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How the actual bleeping duck does this potato head run a business?! She uploaded 372 stories about her new Project You offer launching this Thursday, but only JUST considered how people would actually ENROL in the thing, when a follower submitted that question.

You absolute moron.

It’s also highly elitist and tone deaf to laugh in the face of people requesting a payment plan or instalments. $397 is a lot of money for most people you unethical, out of touch, privileged bleep.
Yet no one actually asked how they enrol. She fabricated that too.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever used the bod app before? I thought that did custom meal plans and she was working out how to code it to pull different ingredients into your day?
Exactly 😂😂😂
---
He is your EX father in law dumb arse!!!! You do realise you divorced his son and remarried another man don’t you!!!
Or I mean does she still count Mr Guidolin’s parents and Dr Teef’s parents as her in laws too?

Reactions: 9

You absolute moron.

Which hole did she even pull $397 out of?? If she hasn’t thought about how people register, how has she worked out how much this should cost? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way she is doing any of this, she will have someone else doing all of it. She bangs on she has no time. Coaches who actually do this as a living are qualified and this is there life in and out everyday. She will just be the face, so essentially you are paying $397 for a checkin with her every 2 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I hope she gets caught out like Brittany Dawn (US influencer who was sued/fined by the Texas Government for frauding her clients with “customised meal plans” that all ended up being the same for every person) when we find out that she isn’t making individualised macro plans and diets etc for the people who get sucked into her crap this Thursday. No way can she customise people’s macros to their goals by the weekend like she is claiming if they sign up by Thursday. So it’s definitely going to be basic AF and the same/very similar plan for everyone
I’m sorry am I missing something here?? Don’t you literally just plug your calories per day that you want to consume and then it automatically tells you your macro amounts?? Then you can tweak it based on if you feel a higher protein, lower fat or higher fat, lower carb is best for you? Like how are people still confused and needing custom with all the info/free tools that exist these days.

Reactions: 18
She is off the charts aggravating today 🤯🤯 The way she does that self deprecating, ‘I’m sacrificing my grand final weekend even though I don’t know who’s playing’ MALARKY is making me want to punch holes in all of my walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her meal prepping is showing as much creativity as her cookbook ”recipes”.
Her Vietnamese Chicken Salad is exactly the same as her Vermicelli Salad except with chicken on top, posted 4 hours apart. She couldn’t even be fucked to change outfits to try to pass it off as something different 😂 duck me this witch is lazy.
What piece of salmon has 3G fat? Pretty sure she fucked up the Marcos on this meal LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she acting like this custom meal planning is revolutionary and ground breaking? There are so many amazing coaches out there that do this very thing with a much better reputation. They also don’t treat their potential customers like fuckwits. I did EBT and they have a payment plan along with other companies. These other coaches also provide free educational content and example meal plans regularly. Even if I liked Loaf, I would pick someone else over her every time in relation to a custom meal plan.
I also suspect she is a current EBT client. She seems to be cooking foods outside of her usual crap and the recipes/ snacks are quite similar to what I’ve seen on EBT. Probably using the service more so as “research” for her crappy, never before, cheap arse, once in a lifetime custom mool plan.

Reactions: 20
Anyone know if this is actually true?
So tell us which Weetbix packet your qUaLiFiCaTioNs are from Sophie. Anyone in Australia can call themselves a Nutritionist, I’ve seen Juice Plus hunbots claiming to be nutritionists as well. Only dietitians are degree qualified in Australia, Sophie’s qualifications are about as valid as her NLP ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.