Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said the average was $200 pw from what stories i saw this am?

Yeah. Here View attachment 2469543
The answers she put in herself to justify the price is based on “customer consultation” for a product push that’s has been in her strategic roadmap for months with contents copied from other creators. This witch is so basic she makes toast look gourmet.

Wouldn’t a nutritionist/dietician be cheaper & you can get the fee back partially through your health fund (if you have it)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What is the $397 include? What a weird amount why not $399. Is she essentially becoming a online coach but not including workouts etc just macros and most likely duplicate meals for each person?

Reactions: 10
There's an app by Renaissance Periodization that creates macros based on your weight, height and sex, training schedule and whether you're doing a cut, maintenance or bulk. If you're not losing enough weight, the macros will change. All based on science. And a hell of a lot cheaper than old mate here. Whilst there's no meal plans, it's pretty easy to make your own based on the macros provided.

Reactions: 12
God I hope she gets caught out like Brittany Dawn (US influencer who was sued/fined by the Texas Government for frauding her clients with “customised meal plans” that all ended up being the same for every person) when we find out that she isn’t making individualised macro plans and diets etc for the people who get sucked into her crap this Thursday. No way can she customise people’s macros to their goals by the weekend like she is claiming if they sign up by Thursday. So it’s definitely going to be basic AF and the same/very similar plan for everyone
Or Nathan will be slaving away upstairs to get them done. In which case they may be half decent.

Reactions: 19
Still saying $397 for 13 wks. Maybe it is for the entire duration not a weekly cost.

Reactions: 4
Still saying $397 for 13 wks. Maybe it is for the entire duration not a weekly cost.
Oh it’s definitely for the whole 13 weeks. And just confirms people were definitely not offering to throw $250 a week at her. If you follow EBT you’ll see this is a straight rip off - she’s just undercutting his price. She says she’s doing fortnightly check ins which is what he does also.

Reactions: 9
Hi Loafers!

I know it’s been awhile since I’ve shown my snark in this thread. I’ve caught up on about 80 pages of madness (so many thoughts but unlike Loaf’s period, I am way too late). I thought I’d help you advance the next thread title ahead of time and additionally add some suggestions.

I would like your thoughts* on:
*agree with me or I’ll fight you and then delete your comment.

Sophie Guidolin #31

👍🏽 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool, make all the alpha males drool and stay natrool

❤ Yachting, plotting, squatting, photoshopping, bikini shopping and bed hopping her way to husband #4

🤣 Loaf’s terrible Celine Dion lip syncing ballads have nothing on ridiculously stupid word salads

😮 It’s school holidays, so that means Loaf will go away to get a 🌵 a day and with Nathan the kids will stay

😡 Loaf sought our thoughts, because the thousands of bots she bought are giving her nought

🤢 OG followers will know that Loaf is a hoe, her life is for show, she’ll do anything for dough and it’s a filter not her natural glow

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her meal prepping is showing as much creativity as her cookbook ”recipes”.
Her Vietnamese Chicken Salad is exactly the same as her Vermicelli Salad except with chicken on top, posted 4 hours apart. She couldn’t even be fucked to change outfits to try to pass it off as something different 😂 duck me this witch is lazy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty certain only a dietician can prescribe custom meal plans . A nutritionist ( lol) can work out macros for you however only a degree ( loaf we know you have none ) qualified dietician can prescribe meal plans .

Reactions: 12
Has anyone ever used the bod app before? I thought that did custom meal plans and she was working out how to code it to pull different ingredients into your day?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is saying $397 for the 12-13w, not per week. But yeah right everyone is in shock how low it is or that everyone thought 200-250 per week.

What a lier! My bod is like this cos I got back to following my macros. 5 mins before and after she says duh guys I’m like this at all times. Dr Teef must have said 🚫 to macros but ✅ to hello fresh 🤣

Also her throat is sore as she is burning the candle at both ends. Thes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😅Email my team😅
Yeah sure email your team you flop. You’re a one woman show because you can’t afford to pay anyone else nor can anyone stand you for long periods of time. The only consistent person is nath and that’s because he’s tied to you with children (poor thing)
I hope this hag gets caught out with these meal plans. Customised my ass. No degree. No qualifications. Just a dodgy online cert that nath probably helped her get. Only thing you’re good for is laughing at your pathetic ruined life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Everything she is doing is some sort of NLP sales tactic.

She wants you to think she is doing you a favour, you are the one benefitting from her amazing deal, this is her act of service.

She is so smat* and you are so dumb.

*typo on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s not saying exactly how many spots she is offering, I wonder how many will actually sign up. Let’s say 100 people sign up, that’s an easy just under $40k before Xmas bonus for her. She’s making out like she will be the one doing all the work, and bamboozling everyone with ‘SO MUCH DATA IN RELATION TO THE RECIPES’, but she will 100% be feeding into ChatGPT.
Also how cunty is this response re: payment plan. Just shows how she is only doing this for a quick cash grab and isn’t interested in ‘giving back’ like she claims she’s doing with this stupid project. 100% using NLP sales tactics to make out like this is the cheapest offer and that next time it will double in price so GET IN NOW PEEPS! Ughhhh! 🖕🏽

Attachments

Reactions: 17
If the $397 is for the 13 weeks then that’s actually not too bad. I’ve paid more for an online coach.
I hate how she’s going on and on about how much work this will be for her when I don’t see her doing much else, I’m sure she’s got the time.
Other online coaches I follow have heaps of clients and provide individual meal plans and love it, they certainly don’t complain when it’s their income.
She sounds like she’s always trying to take the quick and easy way out by grouping message ‘themes’ so she only has to answer once, and it’s never answered well. Take the time to respond to your audience properly

Reactions: 10
As a speech therapist, Bec Judd would have been squirming inside at Loaf’s mispronunciations, word salad, incorrect use of words,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.